Reviews for Gray To Silver
Snurre Tom von der Eisenbahn chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
I'm not confident that after a ten year absence, you will ever finish this story, but I would love it if you did. I want to know what happens to Demeter and if Munkustrap remembers he has a human family that is missing him. This is compelling writing!
demeterfan5556 chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
great story write more i cant wait whats going to happan to demeter and macavity?
black-ostias chapter 5 . 6/7/2009

Hope and love chapter 5 . 3/30/2007
i love it!
Adele RK Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
i just love this story thank u so must for writing it! Please update im looking forward to what is going to happen next!
SteelStar chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
"Updated at long last! I'll be better now, promise"

'insert snort here' if that was true, there would be another chapter up. i love this story, it's one of my fav on my fav under the cats section, but i've been waiting for you to put another chapter up for like along time. 1 month until 07 and according to this, the last time you uploaded a chapter was in 02. i wanna' see what Macavity does! plz e-mail me the chapter if you wrote it, but never plan on uploading it. i'm getting very annoyed. i hate it when it takes more then a year for a user to put a chapter up. i'm ranting aren't i? stupid feline, i told myself over and over not to do that, but do i listen? NO! i meant what i said though. are you still alive? i guess you might have died. you couldn't upload a chapter if your dead. maybe you just ignore you accout now. maybe the stories finished. that's a posibil- there i go AGAIN! stupid feline, stupid stupid feline! i still mean it though. i'm going to go read Pirates of the Carribean Fanfictions. bye. and remind me not to rant next time. jez.
AnimeFeline chapter 5 . 11/16/2006
Does it really take 4 years to write 1 chapter? i mean, really, this is a good story, but if your not going to update then i'm not going to see what Macavity does. and i wanna se what Macavity does. do you even TRY to update this story anymore? if there one thing about i hate, it's authors who don't update their stories. and if you don't plan to, then put 'discontinued' in the summary. Jez.
Medilia chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
ur a grat story wirter i hope u return to and finishe this story
Maudey chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
This is a wonderful, gutwrenching story. It has amazing voice and character depth. Any chance you're going to keep updating it?
Marinus-pseudothyrum chapter 5 . 9/3/2006
oh wow, please update soon!

Writing incredibly well, its nice getting to know the characters through Munkustraps eyes, did you make a point of his eyes opening? (as in, was it supposed ot be a big point)

i liked the way you didn't make Grizabella out to be evil or anything, and its sweet how the relationships are.

You'v added in somehting very interesting with the Macavity/Demter thing, i never would have suspected it, and i
Lunera chapter 5 . 8/7/2005
Yay! Me like this story!
Zazzie chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
...Any chance you'll continue, even though you haven't updated for years? o.o Because this story has made a Munkustrap fan out of me. Hehe, I never liked him that much before...
Krissy4 chapter 5 . 7/8/2004
I'm loving this. Continue. Please continue! You must.
Crystaltear CT chapter 5 . 8/11/2003
I LOVE this ficcie! You HAVE to update soon! Ya just have to! I've been looking all OVER for this fic for days! Gah... Well I found it and I'm not letting it go! Adding you to fav. authors and fav. fic!
Jemi Gr chapter 5 . 7/4/2003
Oh you HAVE to continue! You just have to! Gah! And you have to make Demeter fall in love with Munustrap and you have to make them all *happy* again! And Jennyanydots rules.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »