Reviews for Destruction
Bookish Cupcake chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Please, please, please, please update this! I waaant o find out what happens next... and see Hotaru kick ass XD

Will there be any romance?
Bookish Cupcake chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Good chapter. I like how you blended the two shows together nicely :3
Bookish Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Wow, this is really good. I hope you continue it :3
AnimeMomo chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
i like this you shoulkd write more and make it a ullquiiraxhotaru fanfic
BetweenTheSeaAndStars chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
Really interesting and twisted here. You like twisted don't you?...

Seriously though the blushing Renji was WAY too cute. So I'm votin for him.
Harpygirl91 chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
Yeah. Aizen is the perfect villian. You hate him, yet you still want to have him kiss the living daylights out of you. Great chapter. I wonder if Hotaru will fall for Aizen's seduction.
Spirit of the Dead chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
nice chapter. Damn you Aizen for poisoning Hotaru's mind! What is that guy planning anyways? Please update again as soon as you can! Ja ne

Death
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
Great Story!
Black Convoy chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
Aizen knows what to say to people, I'll give him that. Poor Taru, having her first Espada-meeting (?) with Grimmjaw of all arrancar! Oh well, I am looking forward to the next chapter. Take care Ra-chan.
Moi Fah chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
Man, you had me screaming pedophile for a full minute here!, not that it was supposed to be a funny moment or anything, I kinda just got carried away. Oh, and when he asked her about Dreamland, it kinda seemed like he trying to remind her of something embarrassing! Ah well, great chapter! I'm off to bed now, and school in the morning. Have fun on your break!
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
keep up the good work
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
very wicked chapter
Black Convoy chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
This was an interesting first chapter. I honestly don't blame the senshi for not trusting the Gotei 13. I wonder how everything will work out
Moi Fah chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Whole chapter was hilarious, but I was a little confused in the beginning. *needs to know the pairings, if there are any*
Taeniaea chapter 2 . 6/23/2008