Reviews for Life's Little Cooking Lesson
BahamutWing chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I liked the incredibles reference. Nice touch.

The simplicity of the story is what made it a good read. Your usual story on this site takes a little patience and time to read through. But everything in this story was easy to relate to and a welcome change of pace.
Man of Faith chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
awww what a sweet chapter and i love the nana/james interaction the beginning. You got your inspiration from The Incredibles scene huh?
Sir Sebastian chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
That was so much fun! There were many things a-cookin' here - hot kitchen, an even hotter Anne jonesing for some James course and activities.. Oh, yeah.

You really should do more original stories, you have great ideas and seem very able to write them out (even if your betas have their work cut out for them ;) ).
Michael Howard chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
With the ever growing number of Kim Possible fan fics offered on this website, coming up with original story ideas is getting more and more difficult but you have certainly managed to do that here. Add the fact that your story is both very funny, and features two KP characters whose interactions are always enjoyable to watch, and the end result is a throughly entertaining offering for your readers.

The only minor quibble I have is that we never got to hear what prank Mr. Dr. P played on his (future?) wife. Maybe in another story?
Chipps chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
I love the story! Ron is amazing cook. He has to be brave to teach a Possible ( ecept for Nana or .P) to cook. Good job!
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
He even gave James the Choclate Cloud CupCake reCipe. Doesn't Ron know that Kim's family already likes him?

Very nice. Now what will we have for your second course?
daccu65 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Nice one shot. Thanks for straightening out the format issue.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Well, since you went through the trouble of getting that formatting gaffe fixed for the masses enjoyment and consumption, I am therefore obligated to give you a second review.

I highly enjoyed reading this the second time through, and even recommended it to a friend who is also a Ron fan. I enjoy the mix of humor and mild drama in this that could make this almost feel like the downtime portions to a KP episode.
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Glad you got the formatting work fixed up. Go Big Mike I. on the assist!

Well, James will be indebted to his future son-in-law on so many levels after THAT night passes into the next day...! The Ronster comes through for another Possible, or two, and I've got to believe the daughter of the family will express a bit of gratitude from her parents to the wizard of the kitchen for his work with James.

Nice tale and looking forward to more as you can get them out.

Now, for the comedian..., due to the phone conversation style, I'm going to reach back and say, maybe the 'Button down style' of Bob Newhart? Loved his 'answers' to whatever was 'being said' to him over a phone in his sketch.

See ya!

screaming phoenix chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Well that was worth waiting for. A little male bonding for .P. and the Ronster.

Was Nana channeling Edna of the "Incredables" there for awhile?

So now we know where Kim got her cooking skills(or lack thereof) from.

The Granny Crocket Quickie-Bake Mixer and Oven set? Priceless.

A nice tale you have here, glad it got all straightened out.
Kwebs chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Glad you got everything worked out with the formatting. This was really a great one-shot. James doing the one thing that scared him the most for his anniversary. Ron helping him, no matter what was great. Keep it up.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I am sorry, I could not read this very well due to the formatting issue. I had to take it off and re-compose it myself offline. Not exactly something most readers prefer to do in order to read a story.

It was a nice interesting piece, and I will agree with you that there are not enough pieces focusing on Ron and James. It is nice to see more of them out there, and this one does work on the premise of working to a strength of Ron's, as well as showing a variety of sides to james.
Jonshine chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Hey, Sorry to do this to you, but I think you should take another look at this story. Probably this is just a formatting issue between whatever you used to write it and the interpreter fanfiction uses, but all the paragraphs have disappeared!

For me, this makes the story almost impossible - heh - to read (I am, after all, not Kim).

Sorry - I know it's a nitpicking kind of feedback, but for me it makes a big difference to my enjoyment.
Stargat chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
A part is written as a dialogue from Edna in The Incredibles. Well done.

But use more lines, paragraphs and spaces.
LaaArtWrtr chapter 1 . 6/8/2008

Resubmit this with the proper formatting and you'll get some good reviews. I actually got through it, but it was tough.