Reviews for More Meddling
aewea chapter 43 . 12/13/2016
I loved ittttttttttt
god . this i s amazing!If u wrote anything else with these guys in it i would defiantly read ittttt
cappy712 chapter 43 . 11/29/2016
Great story... Thank you for sharing.
Unterflieger chapter 43 . 9/12/2016
ahhhhhhhhhhh I need a sequel? *pouts* pleasseeee?
razan chapter 14 . 9/11/2016
Hi i am from lebanon in the middle east .i know that you wrote the story years back i might only be the first one to post a comment in 2016 hhhhh but i liked your story very much i hope that you keep writing beacause you are so talented and maybe make more stories about the winshesters
Lizelle chapter 9 . 6/9/2016
Love your story,
Jellybellyyy chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
You are definitely my current fave writer on :D Keep it up! The stories are awesome 3
JeffStarships chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
Hey lol it's me again...just wanted to say I'm rereading all your fanfics (3rd time now) XD
Katepatterson chapter 43 . 4/10/2015
Well this was intertaining, but I blame you for having me pull an all nighter to finish your story. Let's just say I started reading somewhere between 2 and 3 A.M. And finished at around 6:57... But it was worth it!
wolfclaw1098 chapter 43 . 1/27/2015
I doubt there is a sequel to this is there :/?
Guest chapter 43 . 8/7/2014
I know you haven't written anything since like 2009, but can you please try to write more? You are so amazing as an author and it would mean so much
DrippingWings chapter 43 . 7/1/2014
What if Dean and Sam rollinto town to hunt a waterhouse when their older and recruite Ethan?
TombVine chapter 43 . 6/14/2014
Could you please do a sequel where the Yellow Eyed Demon convinces Dean to join him and Sam has to save him? :D please?
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
thanks for the chapter. I find the story interesting.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
I am wondering just what is going on with this Ethan character. I hope all turns out well and I sympathize with our Sam's fears about his brother
SuperVikinggirl chapter 43 . 7/21/2013
Awesome story, thanks! I can see that you posted this story some time ago, but I wanted to let you know that it is really good! You are a fantastic writer! This is the first of your stories I have read. I am going to see what else you have posted. Please keep writing!