Reviews for More Meddling
wolfclaw1098 chapter 43 . 1/27
I doubt there is a sequel to this is there :/?
Guest chapter 43 . 8/7/2014
I know you haven't written anything since like 2009, but can you please try to write more? You are so amazing as an author and it would mean so much
DrippingWings chapter 43 . 7/1/2014
What if Dean and Sam rollinto town to hunt a waterhouse when their older and recruite Ethan?
TombVine chapter 43 . 6/14/2014
Could you please do a sequel where the Yellow Eyed Demon convinces Dean to join him and Sam has to save him? :D please?
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
thanks for the chapter. I find the story interesting.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
I am wondering just what is going on with this Ethan character. I hope all turns out well and I sympathize with our Sam's fears about his brother
SuperVikinggirl chapter 43 . 7/21/2013
Awesome story, thanks! I can see that you posted this story some time ago, but I wanted to let you know that it is really good! You are a fantastic writer! This is the first of your stories I have read. I am going to see what else you have posted. Please keep writing!
PsychoPicasso chapter 43 . 8/4/2012
WONDERFUL story! I absolutely LOVED reading it! :D
Laws of Chaos chapter 43 . 7/14/2011
I am simply in awe of how incredibly well-written and realistic this story was. Your plot line was so original and I loved the fact that you wove several small problems through out while still managing to stick to the overarching theme of the series. Your characterization of everyone, not just the brothers, was spot on- something I've noticed is extraordinarily rare in a series. Most times Sam and Dean are okay, but John and Bobby and, god forbid, any original characters are just hopelessly thrown in the mix to serve their purpose and leave. Ethan, Emma, and the Prescott's were amazing, and I really hope to see more of them one day.

Not only that, but the emotions between the brothers and John and the emotions between the brothers themselves were so realistic I nearly had to grab a tissue box after the whole stabbing incident with Sam protecting Dean from their father. Oh, and don't even get me started on the scene in the Prescott's kitchen with Dean thinking he's a bad person and being willing to literally sell his soul to keep anyone in the room safe, even those who aren't his family. Can I just say tear-jerker?

Also, loved the scene where Dean almost kissed the demon to seal the deal that would allow his to stay with Sammy forever. *sigh* I would love to see Sam's reaction to what the demon is tempting Dean with - maybe he tries to find a ritual that binds his soul/will/something/etc to Dean so that he will literally not be able to turn unless Dean turns first or something?

Once again, just an incredible story. Can't wait for a sequel!
Rraz45 chapter 43 . 5/18/2011
you should definitley continue this. maybe dean does end up agreeing to hte yellow eyed demon to protect his family
Ayaimee-Jensen chapter 43 . 7/14/2010
Absolutely fantastic. Read it all in one sitting. I love stories that get into Dean's psyche'. Keep up the great work!
UnpublishedNovelist chapter 38 . 3/29/2010
Haha! Loved the "I'm Batman" bit :D
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 43 . 3/26/2010
This was an awesome series! Thank you for sharing this with us!

*HUGS*

Mandy
tsuki-san16 chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
I'd just finished reading your other story Meddlesome Fools and loved it so much. When I saw there was a sequel I jumped at the chance to continue reading!

However, I am a little unsure what to think about this Ethan character. I usually really really don't like it when people throw in a new character and make them so important, as I can see Ethan will most likely be. But even though I'm hesitant to continue, I really enjoy your writing style and all the Dean whumpage, so I'll give it a shot. This is my only complaint!

Other than that I really enjoy your stories and can't wait to read the other ones you have written. I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
storyaddict69 chapter 43 . 6/25/2009
I know your story is complete,but i just wanted to tell you how much i enjoyed both of them. I LOVE weechester stories..and how they got along before the pilot...its always something i wish the show wouldve done more with...but at least i have wonderful authors like you that can give me my weechester stories. :D I LOVE your writing style,and the way you write Dean...I hope things get on track for you soon and you continue to write...

mags.. :D