Reviews for More Meddling
storyaddict69 chapter 43 . 6/25/2009
I know your story is complete,but i just wanted to tell you how much i enjoyed both of them. I LOVE weechester stories..and how they got along before the pilot...its always something i wish the show wouldve done more with...but at least i have wonderful authors like you that can give me my weechester stories. :D I LOVE your writing style,and the way you write Dean...I hope things get on track for you soon and you continue to write...

mags.. :D
somebody chapter 19 . 5/13/2009
i really love this story, but you lost me at the end there, a twelve year old being picked up like a 5 year old simply doesn't work. otherwise i loved it
somebody chapter 10 . 5/13/2009
I love this story, but one question: Didn't ethan have a little sister? where's she?
babyreaper chapter 44 . 3/17/2009
Fantastic end chapter, glad it all ended on a high, and everyone came away with what they wanted. Great writing, Thanks..
storylover15 chapter 44 . 3/17/2009
Great story...you should write a sequel where the boys meet up with Ethan and Emma as adults! It'd be cool to see how that would work out!
Tacpebs chapter 44 . 3/17/2009
Cool. Nicely done story. It was a great read.
Haley56 chapter 43 . 3/15/2009
This was annoying.
Tacpebs chapter 42 . 3/7/2009
Still enjoying your story. I await the next chapter!
alwaysateen chapter 42 . 3/6/2009
Short but awesome brother chapter!

I especially love this part: "Why don’t you care about yourself, Dean? What’s wrong with you? Everyone who knows you can see your potential; can see the good in you."

I don't think Dean will ever realise how important he is. He's been saved by an angel and still ask why...
NongPradu chapter 42 . 3/6/2009
Oh wow, we're almost done? You can keep going with this storyline/plot for future fics, if you want. ;) Maybe show the boys in a couple years?

Can't wait for the finale! :)
gw chapter 42 . 3/5/2009
Great chapter. I loved the talk between Sam and Dean. Can't wait for the last chapter. Hope you update soon. Later.
Lost-Remembrance chapter 42 . 3/5/2009
So adorable! Keep up the good work! I love the angst this story has!

in Liebe, Red Tail
NongPradu chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
How old is Ethan supposed to be?
NongPradu chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
I'm confused. How does Sam remember Dean admitting that John had hit him, and how does he remember John pushing him, when he's supposed to have no memory...?

Love this story, by the way. :)
Haley56 chapter 41 . 2/14/2009
I'm injoying you're story, have all along but in this chapter John is being generous to Dean in a way that is very contrary to charactor. John never let anyong put him in his place not even Bobby, (not even in your story) least of all his one of his son. Them he ruled with an iron fist. Elivating Dean in importance, almost like an equal and admitting he was wrong and falible, like that would not have produced the self hating Dean we know he became.

Loved the banter between Sam and Dean squabling yet full of love, lots of fun. Your bit about how Dean net the demon, very clever, truly enjoyed.

waiting for more. Happy Valentines day.
413 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »