Reviews for I'mmmm Baaaaccckk!
Mika the Supreme Ninja chapter 20 . 11/12/2014
I loved it while it lasted
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Today, I learned that hats have asses, thank you.
On the more sirius note, this is a really awesome fic
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
You forgot Brian. His full name is Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.
monbade chapter 19 . 10/21/2014
are you going to add to this? been 4 years and i noticed you updated your profile last dec
speedster101 chapter 20 . 10/10/2014
Ran out of Steam eh? That's understandable but atleast fill all us in that you either placed up for adoption or revised or rewritten it.
WeLonelyOldSouls chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
Aw. I guess this lost it's steam? The last update looks like 2010, unless I'm wrong. If I'm not, then what has happened to this fic if anything? Has it been adopted by someone else or expanded elsewhere? If not, and if you believe that you won't be continuing it, then could you consider putti g up for adoption? That way the readers can still follow the story? Whatever you decide, even if its just telling me to Sod off, please let me know. Thank you!
I really want to see this continued.
TheDemonLady chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
Why did you stop?
This is an AWESOME story and I REALLY wanted to read the rest (
kim chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
has abandoned
ElementalMaster16 chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
once again a very cool fic! and once again i must tell you how happy i'd be to see this updated :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
QueenLyssa chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
just finished reading your "I'mmmmm Baaaaccckkk! was really cute, I love a vindictive harry. and a Harry Harem would be kinky. Who all would you put in with him, obviously Hermione and Luna, you have mentioned Susan and you made Blaise a girl... she would be a fun witch to add to the mix. I hope that you haven't abandoned this story, would love to read more. if you just don't have ideas or need motivation let me know i would be more than willing to help.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/7/2014
this story it really good and interesting and i just want 2 keep on reading it
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Gvu yin u q! As A see as ads fee CD d vs c.f. fdd c.f. ddd dad d see gfs s esse f re d f2f gfs dddbsdwwd$
FenrirSS chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
I love this fic, and sincerely hope you continue, despite how unlikely that will be, I love this fic and you have given me some several good idea I hope you will not begrudge me from using them. Please, as unlikely as it is, continue. I may be drunk but i haven't gotten a laugh like this in fanfic in a long time, if ever. Kudos.
Northwind Tweak chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
i am loveing this story please keep updateing
Red Lily1 chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
NO. NO! PLEASE say that you decided to finish the rest of the story so you could post 100 chapters at once. This can't be discontinued! It's too perfect!
2,200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »