Reviews for I'mmmm Baaaaccckk!
Reader chapter 16 . 11/8/2017
Rule of thumb for Luna Lovegood: she is like the sane(r), non-psychotic version of the Joker. She can not only peek at the next chapter, she can send herself back at will if she wants. There is no fourth wall for her.

Basically, throw all the rules out the window when it comes to the little moon.
Reader chapter 12 . 11/8/2017
...Genderbender much? Blaise is a guy. Why are people so obsessed with making the only pure-blood supremacist in Slytherin who isn't a TOTAL asshat into a chick?

If anything, Malfoy should have been hassling Tracey Davis. She looked mousy and easy to bully at eleven, the type of girl Malfoy would target because he's a stupid little brat who can't handle a little pain or bullying himself. Those badges he made during the Tri-Wiz showed that his mental and emotional development ground to a halt somewhere around five years old.

Also, where is Malfoy going to find someone of his own gender in Hogwarts? Snape? They're the only two whiny bitches in Hogwarts that I know of.

Also, a DDT is performed by holding the person's head under your arm, while they are facing you, then dropping back to slam the crown of their head into the ground. Besides, rather than Malfoy's stomach, it should have been his crotch. I know that there is very little there and targeting would be a pain, but a big boy like Crabbe should have a head big enough to strike most of the general target zone.
ExceleKurokami chapter 9 . 11/8/2017
-Slytherin is out of the picture. You'd probably have Snape and half the house huddled in a corner crying before the second term.-

Yeah, and all the sexy, female snakes would either be his throne of half naked witches or worshiping him as a magical god. (and the reason for the tears would be a new magic: cuckold)

Thanks for the idea!
Reader chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
More like Dumbledore didn't plan on Harry surviving to see his eighteenth birthday, at the latest. The best case scenario would have been Harry dying protecting the stone.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 20 . 9/22/2017
really cool fic, nice
Ghostgirl chapter 20 . 8/15/2017
Please continue this
Ghostgirl chapter 8 . 8/15/2017
We need to be laughing at old bumblefart
Ghostgirl chapter 6 . 8/15/2017
That was a play on " HEEEEERRES JHONNY "
Spelling what spelling
Ghostgirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Good god he sounded like rick from rick and morty for a SECOUND THERE
Rebmul chapter 20 . 8/8/2017
this is good really good shame its dead
pikachucat chapter 20 . 7/26/2017
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2017
Shitty fanfiction. Writingstyle sucks bslls
potterfan13579 chapter 12 . 7/9/2017
When will people realize that Blaise Zabini is a boy and not a girl. It pisses me off. I mean, if you did it on purpose, you should put a warning at the beginning of the chapter.
ironhair chapter 20 . 6/3/2017
You have some of the highest follow/fav and review counts on this site... it's sad to see you gave this up.
Even 10 years later, I hope you get around to writing .. both for yourself and your fans :)
ironhair chapter 4 . 6/2/2017
considering hermione would be coming to hogwarts the exchange rate charged by Goblins to convert currency, it would have been better to leave the money in magical currency in the will.
2,266 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »