Reviews for I'mmmm Baaaaccckk!
kingthe13 chapter 16 . 4/21
Shhhhheeeee kkkkknnnnnnooooowwwwwssss!
Cause she's luna
kingthe13 chapter 15 . 4/21
What you did to Ron was brilliant.
kingthe13 chapter 8 . 4/21
Hogwarts will probably get a few good laughs out of this and dumbldor deserves everything he gets.
So Snape and that's only because I like the actor
kingthe13 chapter 7 . 4/21
Yeah violence
kingthe13 chapter 2 . 4/21
As a ranter I'm kinda disappointed he didn't say more to them at the end I can understand why he didn't say much though
not worth the breaths needed for it.
's very unlikely anything he said would change how horrible they are and probably always will be.
kingthe13 chapter 1 . 4/21
Ron's the go to guy to bash in Harry Potter fanfictions I don't feel bad for him however I do feel bad for his sister Ginny who's always on the bashing end of alot of fanfictions...
Miss Adventure. So Blaise Zabini is a GIRL? THINK u mucked up as HE was played by a GUY in the films .. Still Draco wanting to what her/him wouldn't be too OOC ..
London Knight
I know this is an older Fic , but PLEASE get a British Beta Reader !
Terms like Grade 1 ( Primary School in the UK ) and bloody recess ( break or break time in the UK ! ) ! Americanisms set us Brits teeth on edge & we often have to quit reading because of it ...
Still I do like your story idea & with tweaking it could brilliant .
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 18 . 4/19
Dude do a search for the Weasley family to see how to spell Ginny's name (hint: it's Ginevra). - Snake
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 4 . 4/19
Definition of a dumbass: A person who starts reading a story that hasn't been updated in six wears then whines, begs, or cries for an update. Any story not updated in a year should be considered abandoned. I doubt this will be read except by other readers of the reviews since the author doesn't appear to care about it. - Snake
Ruairi J.L chapter 2 . 4/17
This would be good if it weren't for the number of typos. You aren't around anymore, I believe, but I still feel the need to type the word 'proofread' into the review box and click the 'post' button.
bassoongirl14 chapter 20 . 4/11
I totally love this story so far! I can't wait for more!
the real narnia chapter 20 . 4/8
Damn I know it's been awhile, but it would be great if you updated this fic. :)
Beautifulmind02 chapter 20 . 4/6
Please update. this is a great story and I want Dumbles to get what's coming to him. thanks
daisycb chapter 11 . 3/25
I hate when authors hurt the cats- it makes me feel like Harry does about Dumbledore Otherwise I like the story. Poor Snape
2,211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »