Reviews for I'mmmm Baaaaccckk!
phantomlady13 chapter 20 . 11/26/2015
Can't wait for the updates !
Ariesp19 chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
Hopes mg for more :)
giboh92 chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
Update soon...
Guest chapter 20 . 10/29/2015
Just so you know, an incendio would not destroy that locket and Harry would know to tell Sirius about that. It would take Fiendfyre.
agentinfinity chapter 20 . 10/25/2015
Continue please... this has been great and was looking forward to what you would do next. Please come back to it soon
agentinfinity chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
Nice punt!
RykOakwine chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
This story is really quite terrible. The mystery of why the author felt the already-existing 100,000 stories on this site with the same exact premise he's using weren't good enough is beyond me. There's nothing new added here, and the style is like Beavis and Butthead got together to write a bitchin Harry Potter story, dude!

No. Just...no.
MJ810 chapter 20 . 8/31/2015
you should totally write another book on harry potter continuing this one
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
Blaise Zabini is male
Sylvannas dotter chapter 20 . 8/22/2015
Love it!
DragonTamer01 chapter 20 . 8/20/2015
I really love this level of badassery coming from Harry. I hope you update this story really soon, and I also hope that you take my request that Hermione be the Queen of Harry's harem to heart!
DragonTamer01 chapter 18 . 8/20/2015
I've seen in the summary that this is a Harry/Harem fic. I'm okay with that, but in this story, I SINCERELY hope that Hermione is not only included in the harem, but is basically the QUEEN of that harem.
DragonTamer01 chapter 15 . 8/20/2015
They deserved it. They deserved every single ounce of punishment that Harry did to them. Although personally, if it had been me in Harry's place, I would have simply thrown them all through the Veil of Death and called it a day, especially considering what they did to Hermione.
DragonTamer01 chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
Ron deserves absolutely no pity in my book. That piece of trash is the living personification of all Seven Unforgivable Sins put together, ESPECIALLY Sloth and Gluttony!
DragonTamer01 chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
THANK YOU for that final bit at the end when Dumbledore stabs his own hand! I sincerely hope that that asshole gets put through as much physical pain as possible in your story!
2,192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »