Reviews for Harry Lockhart and the Apocalyptic Mistake
Robert Downey Jr chapter 1 . 3/4
More!
Casey Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
OMG! I love this so much! You NAILED the babbling monologue that is Harry to a tee!
EroticFriendFiction chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This is one of my favorite fanfictions in the history of ever, and I've been reading this scandalous material since I was a wee bairn. Funny, sexy, in character, great dialogue. I read it a couple of days ago and I keep thinking about it and grinning.
morning means KH chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Oh my gosh, I laughed so much! XD
Love it! I can so easily hear Harry's voice saying those thoughts and lines. Perry also.

Very rich and interesting text. As a fangirl I really hoped this could continue, but as a writer I would say it's perfect like this. :)
koga'sgirl24 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
GAHHHHH! how dare you leave the ending like that! such a tease...but overall, pretty awesome story. i like how you actually had Harry commenting like he does in the movie. please add more to this cause it really deserves to be finished. im gonna wait for more, and hopefully it will be done. keep on writing! :)
Gummy Kitten chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
For some reason I just see this ending with Harry being killed. But it was great xD... Your Harry voice is perfect.
caeli1701 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Loved this! Ever think of writing what happens next?
lol chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
you are the perfect writer. i really wish you'd continue...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
AMAZING! Harry is so adorable. And hot!
freckleon chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Dude, I love that rationalization that Harry attempts after basically offering Perry a blow job. He so totally would if it would help the situation. This was awesome.
KatrinaJG chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Your Harry is spot on, and I have enjoyed reading all your KKBB fics. I hope that you write some more soon!
SetInSmoke chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Here's my review. Please don't shoot me! Dx

Anyway, great story. It was super cute and it totally made my day. )
Belador chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I love this. It made me laugh out loud in several places. Spot on voice for Harry. Thanks for writing!
NKL chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I can't believe there are only five (or six) stories about Harry and Perry here. I'm in love with this story, by the way. I'm adding it to my favorites too.
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 6/14/2008