Reviews for Lessons Learned
Johnna Forth chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This is wonderful! Nice job!
I love how you captured Dean's nature so well with that little smirk... :)
jessi chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Another excellent story! I liked the Wee-chester interaction.
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Emily chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This is very sweet. One thing that I think you could work on is the content of your sentences. Often you have too much information in one sentence and so the meaning gets jumbled and the reader can get confused. It's just a minor thing but working on this will definately help with your delivery.

Other than that I loved the story here. I don't think you need to add another chapter or anything; this piece stands on its own quite well. I think you demonstrated all the relationships very well, definately getting across that sterness to John, but also his softer side and his true love for his sons. Really great!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
So god damn cute! I want more fics like this. xD
Mel Storm chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
this was adorable. really sweet.

TraSan chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Aw, I loved this.

John's parenting, the boys little tiff which seemed all too realistic and the make up scene at the end.

Funny to scary to aw. Excellent.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Aw, that was so sweet! I'm usually not too fond of weechester fics but I couldn't resist this one; and I certainly didn't regret my decision. Your characterizations of little Sammy and Deanie (sorry, couldn't resist) rocked! They were very sweet to each other, very convincing, as was John's character. I'm sure he never earned 'Father of the Year' but it's obvious that he loves and adores his two boys. You really found the right tone with him and the story in general.

Loved that John said "dismissed" when the lecture was over. That provided the exact right amount of drill sergeant coloured with caring, worried Daddy. Dean, Sam and the nicknames you found for them were simply adorable throughout the fic. Thanks for sharing!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This was wonderful, the fight between the brothers was so real and reminded me of my kids, so was the worry the had for each other. How each tried to stand up to the demon to help the other. The apologies made me smirk and how they fell asleep together, priceless. I loved how John handled them also. Really enjoyed this one a lot. I hope you are over your writers block now. I always like to read your stories. Hugs, Vonnie
Chloe Winchester chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Beautiful baby, absolutely beautiful. I'm not one for

wee-chester stories but I LOVED this one. Very cute! Lil Sammy was so adorable, as was Deanie : ) LOL. Can't wait to hear more from you!

Twinchy chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Really well written and thoughtout story.

I can imagine the kind of scare the possessed man must have given both Sammy and Dean, especially at that age. Gladly John got home just in time to save his little boys.

The things he told his oldest about the 'bad people' wanting to hurt him and his baby brother were nicely put, considering John's will to avoid confronting Dean with the supernatural just yet.

The kind of telling-off the two kids got seemed very likely to me and reflected superbly how I figure Daddy Winchester would have handled their up-bringing: military style but not lacking fatherly pride and emotion altogether. After all, he loved his sons to no end, even if he had a strange way of showing it sometimes.

Just one minor hint (and no offence, please): regarding the events and timeline of "Something Wicked", Dean must have known at least some things about the supernatural world at the age of eight already.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I enjoyed it a lot. No matter how close siblings are, they'll always squabble. They'll also make up. Great job.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
helinahandcart chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I really enjoyed that, thanks
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Hey Kris.

Great little one shot to tide us over until the chapter fic I know you're working on gets posted.

Loved the way you wrote this, I could actually remember myself and my older brother being told off just the same way, although I was the one that would end up smirking and get even further punishment!

Now that the writers block has been broken I look forward to seeing new stuff soon. Catch you later,

Gill x