Reviews for Into Perspective
Nightraze chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
Wow.. I really enjoyed reading this. I got really emotional while reading this for some reason, probably had something to do with the music that I was listening to; it really complemented the drabble stories. I'm going to add this to my favourites, I just really liked it, particularly the single sentence at the ending of each drabble. Well done! :)
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 15 . 1/1/2009
Nice. Even though i haven't watched Strikers, i like this fic. I especially like the little.. sentences at the end of each chapter. )
markesellus chapter 15 . 7/25/2008
Gotta say I loved reading all your shorts on AS. You really get into the characters mind and I think that's really awesome. You do a great job interpreting characters that have little background information. Love the ending with all of them coming together.
ToumaSan chapter 15 . 7/22/2008
Wow...nice ending. Great job on the perspectives! Looking forward to more of your works!
Digikaren chapter 12 . 7/3/2008
Oh, Arf! This is now one of my favourites *-*
nolrai chapter 12 . 7/2/2008
I really like this one.
Digikaren chapter 10 . 6/27/2008
Signum at least! I like it *-* And the one for Erio was so... aww. Loved it~~
pika318 chapter 10 . 6/25/2008
I love your drabbles! They're so insightful and I particularly like the last sentences in italics. Since you covered the main characters already, who are you planning to write about next?
ToumaSan chapter 8 . 6/14/2008
Wow! I like this story especially the thoughts they have at the end. It explains their character well. continue please it's really good.
Digikaren chapter 8 . 6/14/2008
Aw... so cute!
billyjiahaogao chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
Some of these are really touching, especially the Hayate one.

Keep on going!
Arkeus chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
Very nice series of Drabbles :-)
Digikaren chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
Aw,I don't know why, but I found this one extremely cute. Stubborn Vita always makes me wanna hug her XD Keep up the good work~~
Digikaren chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
Wow for the new ones too. You are doing a great job and I'm loving it more and more I'm curious about how will be Signum's drabble. I hope she is coming soon :3

Looking forward to more~~
Digikaren chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Wow.

I love your drabbles. Totally in-character, at least they are to me. And the quotes at the end are a perfect way to end each drabble.I hope you keep writing more because I'll be reading it all~~