Reviews for A Tale of Two Cuties
Spry chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I'm sorry... I had a mental break-down at the part where Atton "put his money where his mouth is".

Congratulations! You managed to meet the demands my INCREDIBLY ODD sense of humor! :D

CAKES WITH FUZZY SOCKS!

Spry!
writtenrhythm chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
EPIC RANDOMNESS! Loved it! i was rooting for Carth all the way, but that's just me. Loved your idea of geting them to stop with reindeer gizka and a dancer's outfit. and where did Bastila and Canderous go? The world may never know! Lol, great job though, totally made my day! :)
bronzeraven chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Wow, I just realized that I hadn't reviewed this. Whoops. I read it a while ago, on KFM and I can't remember if I left a review. Re-reading it now, I figured I might as well. Just in case.

Anyways, hilarious idea. Makes me giggle everytime I think of it. And Biobsidiland. lol. Where else would everyone hang out inbetween adventures?

Haha.. Gizka Squadron. Poor Atton. How is he to defend himself against such merciless foes? *shakes head*

-b.r
qt3.14159 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I have to say that was one of the most bizarre things I have ever read... I liked it!

lol, very silly, very fun... :)
Blatant0 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
lol thanks for writing. "PAZAAK ATACK!" made me laugh. I love the fangirls' speech in brackets.:)