Reviews for Awkward Pause
Jenna chapter 14 . 6/17/2009
Continue please! i like it!
sToriTyme chapter 14 . 3/23/2009
Yay! Update! lol Great chapter :D Your plot fits so nicely into the movie too

I hope you update this soon! -TT
EmeraldGreyClouds chapter 14 . 3/22/2009
portman is so jealous. he makes me mad with how pig headed he is! but like i love how you wrote because i can understand completely how each person feels.
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 3/22/2009
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
awtr101fan chapter 14 . 3/22/2009
tsk, tsk, tak *wiggling finger julie* she's playing w/ fire. & it looks like she's starting 2 get burned. i just hope she realizes what she's doing b4 she loses both of them. although she would deserver it. maybe dean should date tammy. whoa *hitting myself on the 4head* did i just say that out loud? neway great chapter. update soon.

-erica
EmeraldGreyClouds chapter 13 . 2/28/2009
this makes me revert back into my 12 year old self and get all giggley! i'm so happy you updated, i just re read it the other day (i love read the last chapter where julie talks about dean). i really just can not stand tammy much though, she makes me so mad with her stupid bitchiness.
sToriTyme chapter 13 . 2/27/2009
I'm so glad you updated this! I think this is my favorite story to follow right now

I'm totally pulling for Portman. I hope the ice cream trip is enough to pull her in his direction :) but I love the nervous swirly crush feelings going throughout this whole fic!

Great job! Please update soon! -TT
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 2/27/2009
Oh, my goodness! The Quack Attack is actually back, Jack! It's been so long since I've seen you. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
goldenbabe chapter 12 . 1/8/2009
Good story, I think that Julie and Portman should end up together but still funny with all the drama.
EmeraldGreyClouds chapter 12 . 1/7/2009
very cute and sentimental. so true. i love this fic!
sToriTyme chapter 12 . 1/7/2009
Oh my gosh. I freakin' adore this story!

Can't wait for more! -TT
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 1/7/2009
Hey, you're back! Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
awtr101fan chapter 12 . 1/7/2009
as much as i hate 2 say it, that was wrong. u have 2 fix it. she should've gone after him. told him what she was really feeling. i like the fact that she was able 2 go 2 her sister even if said sister is a slut. i liked the chapter but i din't like the ending. & i don't think that's ever happened w/ 1 of ur chapters :( hope things next chapter gets better. ttyl...
pylea chapter 11 . 8/26/2008
yay for adamjulie! i like portman but i like aj together way more!
guessgirl chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
Good stuff, the poor Gaffney girls with all their boyfriend dramas. It'll be interesting to see whether Caitlin made the right decision or not. Poor Portman's got it bad for Julie, looking forward to seeing what happens with the whole Portman/Julie/Adam triangle. Well done, can't wait for the next update.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »