Reviews for Lingering
A.ReasonToLive chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
that was REALLY good. I liked how you sectioned it off into the senses, and that it was Blonde Ruby. She was my favorite. Anyway, considering this was your first attempt at writing smut it was really good! Nicely done!

A. Reason
iheartvector chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I like...you should write more for Sam/Ruby...! Yeah..!
MadCapMunchkin chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Interesting take on it. I liked it.
Kriti chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
absolutly totally brilliant!

...this is the kind of anger and the kind of passionatate aggressive relationship that i see them on the edge of..although with a lot of potential for lighter and gentler moments...but Sam's been through all that and Ruby is after all a demon by nature so in the end i think with those two its just explosive...which u captured really really really well!...hopefully somewhere down the line they stop making that prejudiced distinctions between demons and humans and that good and evil is just black n white..start exepting grey...and maybe emotions by could involve something other than hate and anger...oh well..!also...i definatly liked blond Ruby better..but u never know,this one might grow on me..!

...i hope u write more on this...do continue it,it has good potential to become a fic...but in its own as well i think its a powerful piece!...u did a great job!hats off!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
alphabet chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Oh, I really liked this. Sam and Ruby are so messed up but this was great. I like how you used the senses for each scene. Nice job.
Syl chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
awe! this is -wonderful! I really dig the way you seperated the story into the five senses... really good style!

got some more...? ;)
piercek7 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Wonderful! You know how to use yours words. It was emotional and flowed very well. I would love to read more of your stories. I love the very first line. It's as if every sense he has is in tune to her. Nice job. I love this pairing.