Reviews for Welcome Home
MixkaRules18 chapter 1 . 1/22
I love your stories so much! Honestly you're one of the best Kingdom Hearts fanfic writers ever! I'm not saying this to kiss up to you either, you're honestly sooo good. I know this is one of your older stories but it's as good as the newer ones! Plus you wrote about my second favorite KH couple and made Zexion top! Who couldn't love that! I hope someday I can write as good as you!

Mixka
ijustliketoread43 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!1
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Love this pairing, and the fact that you wrote this story makes it even better. ;)
kindofabadger chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
**YAY**

(that's me clapping my hands & bouncing enthusiastically!)

Love this pairing & love how you wrote it!
xXAki.MoriXx chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I SIMPLY LOVED IT! AMAZINGLY WRITTEN, IT WAS JUST ABSOLUTLEY WONDERFUL!
ZemyxDexion chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
...I really don't have anything to say. Just...

YES. FUCK YES.

-ZemyxDexion
AkuDemy4ever chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
loved it! the detail was exrardinary, witch i absolutely LOVED. this was added to my faves. LOVED IT!
Kellbelle chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
AHH! Gosh. This is like the sweetest little fluff/smut ever. Seriously, I've re-read it like three times, and I seemed to have forgotten to review it w. The desperation, the angst, the LOVE~ perrrrrfection. You should write a script for a doujinshi :3.
mitsuki95351 from deviantart chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
was not a fan of this paring

but i am now!

XD

very cute~!

good luck with the evil manager boys~! XD

i would love to read about the presses discover

(that is what was going on outside with the car still out right?)

i really enjoyed this.
PrussiazAWESOME chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Even if ths is two years old it was amazing! Yay! Epp they were apart so long i have no idea how they kept sanity...for the most part anyways...I love how Zexy finally told Demyx! Yay! I got into this after the first sentence! Thank yous!
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
you know with the days for the Orgy pairings, i feel sorry for Demyx/Marluxia pairers cause that's 9/11 XD neways...

good fanfic, nice smut too XDD

~Evelynn
DaniiAnn chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
'Zexy, you're poking me' EPIC LOL!

Awesome ending. Zemyx is also my second fave to AkuRoku.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your work. WELL DONE xx

I actually CRIED when Demyx thought Zexion didnt love him. It was just soo heartbreaking, my chest was like clenched and i felt so sorry for him.

I seem to talk ENDLESSLY in replys to your fanfics.. I think.. I think i.. Love you. :L Lawls.

Lufflez, Danii x

so awesome

lol

Zexion

no 'poking' DemDem

...unless you want to totally be uke XD
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Alright, that was one of the best Zemyx stories i've read yet to date. There was just so much emotion and longing...I could actually feel it. that marks a good author )
Death-of-Penguins-and-Zannah chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
*Zannah* Wow! I don't know why so few people have reviewed this, this is fantastic! AND you have Sexy Zexy on top!

You sure do like the whole 'secret lovers' thing. I guess forbidden things taste all the sweter, right?

Anyway, you're a very talanted person, and I'm going off to read more of your wwork that puts mine to shame.

Ja ne!