Reviews for Tales of the Cosmic Wars Vol 2 A Star
sithsrequiem chapter 26 . 11/2/2008
Ah man...getting to the good stuff now! Keep it up man, I hope Brad gets owned in this whole fiasco xD
Super Saiyan Crash chapter 26 . 11/2/2008
Man. I wonder what would happen next. Anyway, update soon.
mangagor chapter 25 . 10/28/2008
you totally rock ive catched up to you and can say that youre 1 of the best writers ive ever seen i can easily go so far as compare you to my absolute fav writer christopher paulini and dont know which 1 is best anyhow now that ive catched up ill may finally start making my own stories but thatll have to wait til tomorrow (clock is 20:13 when im writing this and im very unsure if i am allowed to play-.- XD)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WOR AND ALSO REMEMBER THAT YOURE ARE A WORTHY FANFIC WRITER!
mangagor chapter 21 . 10/28/2008
you are pretty mean against ben do you know that ah well ive soon catched up with you and i think that when i do ill finally do my own storyXD anyway rly nice reference there to .hack never expected thatXD
Keyblader Chad chapter 25 . 10/27/2008
Well another great chapter, glad to see Ben got back to normal and it was thanks to his friends and especially Lacus finally understanding.

really looking forward to the next chapter, looks like Kira's master plan finally goes into action, something tells me a lot of Enji Knights are going to have to end up going into hiding and starting a resistance so as not to serve Kira's twisted ideals.

Well keep up the good work, looking forward to more chapters.
SteelyBlur chapter 25 . 10/27/2008
Hey good chapter...

Keep it up, I should be able to update mine in a few more days or so.
Super Saiyan Crash chapter 25 . 10/27/2008
Good chapter again. By the way, did you do my poll? Reply back please.
Fullmetal5000 chapter 25 . 10/27/2008
Could u use the following lines in the future? Push the limits of the believable, pass the realms of possibility and probability, and enter the utopia of impossibility. Push the limits of possibility, pass the realms of the believable and probability, and become lost in the purgatory of certainty. Also, they have to be said in an at first slightly crazy then gradually greatly crazy voice in order for the full impact to be trully effective (I also want Ben to say them). If u want to know where i got them from visit my profile. Anyway, Awesome story, Update Soon!
Fullmetal5000 chapter 24 . 10/24/2008
I suggest u get a beta reader with spell check! Seriously man its too hard to read your writing. I'll be your beta if u want. Anyway, good story, Update Soon.
SteelyBlur chapter 24 . 10/23/2008
Hey good chapter! keep it up..
Keyblader Chad chapter 24 . 10/23/2008
What a great chapter, no doubts at all there.

Looks like the same fate that many heroes have had before him has now reached Ben...his own darkness being formed by his sadness and taking control as well as it's own form.

Hopefully the heroes can break him free of it and reveal he's been decieved and still does have friends. the "Supporter" Damonus mentioned i think i have a suspicion of who it is now more then ever due to how he described him but i guess i'll just have to wait and see.

Keep up the good work, you do great on the emotional impact for characters all the time and i'm looking forward to the rest of the developments and twists to come.
mangagor chapter 14 . 10/23/2008
man i saw this coming sort of but i didnt want it to be true the best i can hope for now is sasuke/itachi relation between ben andmax and sasuke/rest for the rest of the chars anyway time to continue
Super Saiyan Crash chapter 24 . 10/22/2008
Heh. Good chapter. Haven't heard from you from a while. Mind checking out my story sometimes.
sithsrequiem chapter 24 . 10/22/2008
Nice dude, it came out really well!
sithsrequiem chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Hey man, it's Doug-just with an account. Just thought I'd comment once more on the ownage, and I definitely can't wait for the upcoming chapters!

Expect my fic to be posted sometime too :)
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »