Reviews for Tales of the Cosmic Wars Vol 2 A Star
Captain A chapter 20 . 9/25/2008
Sorry to hear about Toonami. But maybe someday they'll bring it back. (Please watch what you say about Cartoon Network, though. I still like that channel.)

A quick question:

Are we ever going to meet either Cosmos, Zanacross's good and light counterpart, or the Supreme Being, this fanfic's version of God?

By the way, I looked up on Wikipedia about Kira Yamamoto, the character you said you at least partially based Kira MYERS on, and frankly (while meaning no offense), I don't see a similarity. Yamamoto seems like a pretty okay guy-not at all the like the fascistic Myers.

Keep up the good work!
Keyblader Chad chapter 19 . 9/22/2008
sorry about the wait in reviewing:

well yet another great chapter, looks like sephiroth's control is more powerful then before, guess he's been building up strength for it while kept sealed until kira's attack.

looks like their in for some tough fights next though, eggman and eggman nega may be bad at being...well...bad, but their intelligence and skill with machines sure makes up for that.

then of course theirs metal sonic who never gives up.

looking forward to the next chapter, the super forms, ben, ezan/sephiroth and possibly kira against their opponents.

going to be great, oh and i also liked re-mentioning Mighty...damn sega and how they keep forgetting their older characters but keep bringing in new ones.

ah well, don't want to ramble...keep up the good work
The Shadow Syndicate chapter 19 . 9/19/2008
Good chapter.
SteelyBlur chapter 19 . 9/16/2008
Sephiroth's will is much stronger than Ezan's, which is naturally true...

Great chapter :)

Kira vs. Sephiroth seems extremely great.

KEEP GOING!
Super Saiyan Crash chapter 19 . 9/14/2008
Heh. This is a good chapter. Check out mine sometimes. Update soon.
SteelyBlur chapter 18 . 9/12/2008
That's nice...Keep it up...
Keyblader Chad chapter 18 . 9/7/2008
yet another great chapter, looks like Demyx taunting may have increased the growing darkness caused by ben's anger.

damn few members of subcomittee though having the same rough ideas as Kira, with their help he could have an easier time of furthering his plans at ending the war.

well keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing if Sephiroth's will takes over again during this and if they'll be able to stop the two eggmen.

oh and just quickly a new chapter of game master has been uploaded too
Super Saiyan Crash chapter 18 . 9/6/2008
Another good chapter. Good job.
Captain A chapter 17 . 9/1/2008
Don't take this the wrong way, Darth Necron, but I think that your story is getting a little too dark here. Poor Ben-what with his betrayals at the hands of Larxene and Max, and his rejection by the Raystar family. Not to mention Kira Myers is making his life a living nightmare. And Kira is just a plain, brutal FASCIST-there's no two ways about it. Instead of insisting on defending his son and looking for good in him that isn't there, Master Myers needs to recognize the evil that is now within him and admit that the son he once knew ceased to exist a long time ago.

In fact, here's what I (just me, mind you) thinks needs to happen in this story:

1) Kira needs to reveal his plans for forcibly bringing peace to the universe. That way, he can get kicked out of the Enji order and the other Enji don't have to put up with him anymore.

2)Ben needs to get back at Larxene and Max by defeating them in battle.

3) The Raystar family needs to stop being so mad at Ben and forgive him.

4) Lacus needs to finally see Brad for the brainless jerk he is and dump him in order to hook up with Ben.

5) Ben needs to finally kick the butts of Brad, Ezan, and Kira.

6) Ben needs to have his optimism and belief in truth, justice, and heroism reaffirmed.

7) Finally, you need to have some of the major villains in this story bumped off ASAP. (Personally, I'm getting rather tired of them always getting away.)

And PLEASE DON'T GET MAD AT ME FOR SAYING THESE THINGS! PLEASE! I don't need another angry, obscene e-mail like the one I got from Laredo Tornado (of whom I am THROUGH being a fan of!) You don't have to do any of this if you really don't want to! This is just the OPINION that I (myself-on my own-personally) have of this fanfic! So PLEASE don't cuss me out like Laredo did! PLEASE!
Doug chapter 17 . 8/30/2008
Awesome chapter like always man! Keep up the good work :)
SteelyBlur chapter 17 . 8/29/2008
Hey...Anoother cool chapter..
Keyblader Chad chapter 17 . 8/28/2008
great chapter, looks like things are going to get quickly hectic again.

and yeah i can see that sonic would remember the events, maybe because as you said strong heart and because he was right there when time was changed...plus the ending seemed to suggest that with him watching and smiling.

Nice to see Silver, Blaze and Eggman Nega appear, i quite like those characters, anyway keep up the good work.
Super Saiyan Crash chapter 17 . 8/27/2008
Hey, neat chapter. Update soon.
Keyblader Chad chapter 16 . 8/27/2008
FINALLY, the site stopped screwing around and lets me review again.

Great chapter, looks like max's betrayal and the incident with lacus family really has begun to affect ben deeply...looks like the upcoming development with that will be sad but at least good storyline (funny how that works.)

Ah well at least he gets to work alongside Sonic in the next chapter, his light hearted joking personality is enough to calm most people down.

and oh eggman nega, wonder if that will mean Blaze will show up too since she's from that alternate dimension...well ONE of the blazes anyway...who would've thought sega would take a leaf out of capcom's book and make a confusing time/universe continiuum too.

ah well rambling now, keep up the good work.
SteelyBlur chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
I'm wondering why Sephiroth didn't manifest...

Good,Great chapter...