Reviews for Hush, Hush
AnitaM17 chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
Update soon please!
chrizixx chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
Please continueeee! it's so good (: and i know it's been a while since you updated but this is seriously good! hahaa i wish lucas would just make up his mind already and god, lindsey. i want to slap her myself. anyways please please continue!
YourxMuse chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
I started reading and was hooked from the first sentence! Please update soon. This is a great fic, one of the best out there, and it would be crazy to abandon it :( Anyways, love it. Brooke kicking Lindsey's a$$ made my day (:
Suze18 chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
love love love it. Glad to see that youre continuing with this story!
Mcsexielover chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
Yay yay yay!Cant believe you actually continued. I love this story so much its not even funny...but I can't find chapter 8?
kit147 chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
wow that was intense, can't wait to read how this will playout.
Penguins2Japan chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! yeah yeah yeah yeah! so good! please please please update soooN!
LukePeyTLA chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Aw this really is one of my favourite fics. I hate that its mostly the fantastic writers with the fantastic ideas that leave their stories abandoned. Its pure torture. And that cliffy...such an mean way not to update again. I really wish your muse would bring you back to leyton fanfiction, if not, thanks so much for sharing this story. I was intrigued right from the beginning.
TheFandomLounge chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
Wow i love this!i really hope you continue with this story.i would love to see lucas's reaction once he realises lindsey might be update soon..it would make my year!
Becca chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
Hey are you going to continue with this story cos i am loving it and wnna see if everyone finds out lindsey was involved...Thanks
mahsa chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
Hey!

Any chance for an update soon?
bdavis19 chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
update soon
HJS-NS-23 chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
well i wonder if they will put Jason and Lindsey together...hm i loved the talk with whitey and i almost started crying when haley read the letter it was so sad! i cant wait to read any more! update soon!
heyalove chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
Awesome chapter. Can't wait for the next one. UD asap please.
laj33 chapter 7 . 11/27/2008
I loved this chapter can't wait for the next update