Reviews for The Honeymoon Adventure
Ooshaboosha chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
This was such an amazing story! I would love to see the sequel to this (even though it's really old in still holding out hope that you write it). I'd love to see the whole Jones family living together. I got all choked up when Willie sacrificed herself! And I love Belloq being a part of the Jones family now. Him and Mutt could get into a lot of trouble together :) please write the sequel!
Indiana fan chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
I have always loved the Indiana Jones movies and I think you captured everyone of the characters beautifully. I have seen Temple of Doom and never really liked it. It was too gross for me so when Willie squirmed at the mention of India so did I. eww. Also I like your version of Willie better than the other version. She really got on my nerves with her screaming and never really helping. At least Marion helped fight with Indy while all Willie did was freak out all the time. So when she was chose to stay I was choked up and proud of her. And I hope that my review helps you write that third story.
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
nelluca chapter 21 . 7/18/2011
Great end! I woul'd like see this movie.
nelluca chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Very ironic.
Princess613 chapter 21 . 9/7/2009
Can you do another one?
xXLaurent.Akatsuki.RockzXx chapter 12 . 7/11/2009
Indy smirked at him. “Well,” he said, scratching his stubble, “When I was thirteen I stole my teacher’s boxer shorts and flew them up the school’s flagpole.”

Mutt’s eyes widened in disbelief. “No way,” he said, laughing. “You’re kidding me, right?”

- that was funny taking somebody boxer up in the flag pole XD i never try that before heh i love that part lol
PeaceLoveTwilight1995 chapter 21 . 7/7/2009
I loved all your stories for Indiana Jones, NCIS, and Twilight! I just wished you would have continued with The Greatest Adventure though.
super ario chapter 21 . 7/3/2009
Ooh, I'm a little late reviewing this. I used to read your stories, but now I'm back and decided to re-read. What ever hapened to the Greatest Adventure? Are you writing that? :) I really hope you do.
Sarkus-J chapter 12 . 6/28/2009
oh my god how could indy get down from the flagpole or even up that was funny love the story
shalda T'Seir chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
Love the father/son relationship you're building. Keep'em comin!
wandamarie chapter 20 . 4/6/2009