Reviews for It's all in the eyes
DragonFire44 chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
So Sokka died for sure this time. Katara wont be happy ... Liked that Hakoda finally did some fighting! And he even killed Azula!
DragonFire44 chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
That was short. I liked the other chapter better.
DragonFire44 chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
Ah, how cute! Ty Lee hugging Zuko like that. Liked that everyone survived, save Azula.
DragonFire44 chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
Wow, Ty Lee died again... Sad, horrible way to go.
DragonFire44 chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
It seemes like there's no feeling in some of the charachters, Hakoda seemed to just brush off the fact that Zuko died. And if this had actually happened in the series, I would not have continued watching it. I also don't think Zuko would die that easily and no matter what he would have been more aware of things. After all, Zuko is well aware that Azula would not hesitate to kill him.
DragonFire44 chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
Poor Ty Lee ... Hard to imagein Azula crying like that but I could see her saving Ty Lee. That was cute, at this point Azula cares.
DragonFire44 chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
If Sokka had died, I don't think Zuko would want to be him right then. How in the world did Aang know where to find them? I think this one was better.
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Sokka got to kill her? Nice for him, to bad Zulo didn't get to. But even if he had the chance I don't think he would have been able to. I think it could have used more ... detail? It was an interesting idea. Though I can understand why it didn't happen in the series for several reasons. Azula died rather easily, maybe she should have ... perhaps you could have inputted Azula trying to stop the bleeding and maybe some of her last thoughts ...
Ppleater chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
One thing that bugs me is you said that Sokka's swing was "clumsy"

I sort of disagree with that seeing his skill in "Sokka's master", and this very episode. Other than that this is interesting so far.
Pirate Bob chapter 9 . 7/6/2008
We'll miss ye, mate! Hurry back soon, and be safe.
Pirate Bob chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Ar, Matey! Yer yarn be a travesty to me one good eye, and e'en the all-seein' one is itchin' beneath its patch. After yer insightful review of me own work I came aboard yer tub, expectin' some schoolin' in me ways, but thus far I've been sorely disappointed. Ye wrote: "Another ball came. The same result happened." Nay, me lad, nothing simply happens. If ye want to be a writer (or a pirate fer that matter, takin' things that belong not to ye and making them better fer yer own purposes) ye must learn focus in yer art. A better wording would be to drop the "happened" all together. Better still, "Another ball came with a similar result." And throw in some good pirate speak if ye really want to improve. People might e'en start ta think ye're smarter than ye actually ar. And have a good mutiny now and again or at least some blood and guts. But as it now stands, this story be as boring as they come... though it just improved considerably with a review from the Pirate. And, no need ta thank me fer that, ye are welcome to it fer free from me own generous bosom. Ar...
firedragon315 chapter 9 . 6/26/2008
i thought we killed the veit nongs um? shoot anyhing that moves LOl not funny!
Bluetiger chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
Ha, I like that the warden got his turn this time as well. :)

So who's next?
Anawey chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
Oh, poor Hakoda. This last one was sad. I love it.
PhantomS chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
a great collection of what ifs!