Reviews for Power Struggle
Cloud 05 chapter 6 . 6/25/2005
This is disgusting, that you have gotten so few reviews. This just happens to be a great fic, and one of the best DBZ fics on this site. And as a plus, it involves some major alien Bonkage.
Anime-Crusader chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
Loving...every...second... One question though. I have seen every episode of DB, DBZ, DBGT, and every movie available to the US, not including the ones you can download, and have read alot of DBZ magazines, and I was wondering. Alot of them say that Bardock had three sons, and in order from oldest to youngest, it was Turles, Radditz, and Kakarot. Neway, just wondering if I was right about the order or not, as you say that Turles was born with Kakarot...
Pantherpiller chapter 8 . 7/17/2004
Thanks for your review! I'm reviewing the wrong chapter at the moment as I am unable to get chapter 9 up, which I have already read and cannont wait to see what happens next. I think you should go ahead with your TurlesxOritsu lemon.

Holly loves how Oritsu annoys Turles on the front page of youe website and hopes she does again to him.
Pantherpiller chapter 8 . 4/20/2003
Please keep on going with your stories! I love Oritsu as well as this story.

Your website is great too, there are very few that mention Turles and his crew which is shame your's is the best I've seen on Turles. So please do continue.
aaf chapter 8 . 12/21/2002
You have a really great writing style! Nobody knows how things are going to turn out, but we want to, so are you gonna update? lol
kristy chapter 8 . 5/21/2002
awesome! we need more Turles stories! 'specially when he isnt portrayed as a 'bad guy'! this is really well written! update soon!
Salltroman chapter 7 . 5/14/2002
Must write more! Must write more! Must write more! Enough said. :D
silverwing chapter 6 . 5/7/2002
This story is definitely coming along great! I'm very impressed with the skill level of your writing. I can't wait to read what happens next. Thanks for sharing your talent!
silverwing chapter 6 . 5/7/2002
sakura117us chapter 5 . 5/1/2002
Interesting story _
aaf chapter 4 . 4/30/2002
Ah, I see where you got the names from. The Bardock special came on tv last night. I'm glad you are continuing this fic, I didn't know that Saiyan babies matured that quickly, though it's very funny what he does...yes, attack your brother! Heh heh.
aaf chapter 3 . 4/28/2002
Wow, you've worded your story very well! The names you made up are obviously alien, yet not too strange. I forgot to check when you last updated this story, but I hope you continue on with it soon!