Reviews for Secules
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
this is awesome and funny, i think its sorta wierd that negi asuna and setsuna's last names arn't even the same tho.((:
cougartail97 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
a very good chapter.
cougartail96 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
a very interesting chapter
BatterieszX chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
Wow!I can't believe you manage to memorized most of the lines in Hercules! Heck!You almost memorized all of them! *Ahem..anyway...good job and *thumbs up!
Xascul chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
yes, i finally got around to reading this. Hm, very good, combining disney with anime that's one i have not seen in..forver, i laughed when i saw that eva was a muse, i can't seem to picture that but oh well, very good job so far!
Lord Destroyer chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
One quick complaint, you confuse readers with Setsuna's and Cherry's genders. One moment, one or both are guys, then the next moment, they're girls. Could you try to avoid that, and redo the story with corrections on those points?

Also, I too intend to do a Hercules parody, but with Asuna in the staring role, and Negi as the love interest. The one thing I won't do is have Negi be a male version of Meg, so betrayals, or Negi working Hades. Just him being in the wrong place at the wrong time instead.

Just get ready to see it up soon.
Missing Zero chapter 8 . 6/23/2008
I really can see Konoka betraying Setsuna but then I really have no idea what you might pull, so I'm going to be watching and awaiting.

But imagining Fate blowing a gasket like Hades did in the move was funny as hell! I can't wait so see what else he does!
tototoches chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
hihhi , i dont speck english well , but i have to say this: this fics rules! is so cool setsuna avobe winged animal (o como se diga animal con alas) , please continue this grat historia and gomene for the way im redact this coment . .. amm. yeap,.. realy realy amazing secules!jajaja
Missing Zero chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
Ouch! Sorry about the chapter, I hate when that happens.

But on a different note, OMFGWTF! Avatar cast is in this! LMAO, I did not see that one coming!

I can't wait to see your personal chapter of Visions. After seeing the Avatar cast in this, I believe anything is possible in this story now!
Dragon's Shadow chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
Lunar: Well, I see that you've changed me from a magic swordsman to a wizard. That's cool. I have great aim and hand-eye coordination. And I like how funny this is! XD

Konoka: YAY! n.n I'm in and I met Secchan! n.n Secchan's so kawaii as a hero and training! And she saved me! YAY! n.n Cherry's so KAWAII! (Glomps Cherry) And don't you dare reprimand Secchan again, Lunar and Ivan! OR ELSE! (Becomes something like Genesis Setsuna and death glares)

Lunar: O.o YES MA'AM! (Cowers in the corner)

Chao: I saw the Cherry/Shirai moment. Cute, ne. And Fate's acting like Ayaka, in my opinon. And I see you gave Setsuna Cerberus instead of Pegasus. Does that mean Fate has Pegasus, ne?

Lunar: So the hydra's up next? I suggest getting inspiration from the hydra battle Sora and co. fought in in KHII. It'd make a lot of sense, seeing as how you're probably going to get me, Chacha, and you involved in battle as well Setsuna and Cherry.

Chacha: What exactly is my role? If you teach the way of the sword and Lunar-sama teaches the way of the bow and magic, what do I teach? Oh, and I will be anticipating the next round. (Blows kiss)

Lunar: ...Might I make a suggestion? 'If' Setsuna goes goddessly at some point, use Genesis Setsuna as her goddess form! I give you official permission to use Setsuna's Genesis form and Ying-Yang Power to help out! I've wanted to see Genesis Setsuna in action since the Tendou fight! XD
Missing Zero chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
What? Shen not good enough to be in this story!

Shen: I feel rejected.

Sojiro: You ARE rejected.

BAM

Ha ha, Well anyway I read the other chapters and it was funny as heck! To see Fate acting like that is making me laugh non-stop! And how he admits that he hates this is even more funny! I can't wait to see what else is going to happen, but I can bet it going to be hilarious!
Yushiko-YUI chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
I simply love Hercules, one of my fav. Disney shows - very interesting and please update soon v
Sleepywolf21 chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
just reading the names of the would be heroes made me laugh so hard

its good that Setsuna finally seen Negi, m Cherry is really something, ..

keep it up.
Sleepywolf21 chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
*snickers* Eva as a muse...

but aww poor Setsuna and Cherry, but it will be better for them later on.. well sort of lol.

Madoka, Shiina, and Misa lol so funny

btw thats so cool for Konoka.
Yuunagi chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
haha awesome chapter as always! can't wait to see the next one...wonder what will sechan do next? hmm...