Reviews for Sweetest Song
Oathi chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
Great so far! And I love love love Reno. He's an amazing brother.
Rebel-Darkness chapter 16 . 1/5/2011
This story was INCREDIBLE. Amazingly well-written. The details you put in, about high school and jobs, college and garage bands, friend groups and Coming Out to parents... every detail was finely accuracized. Your words captivated me since the very first chapter, and kept me hooked and reeled thoroughly throughout the whole story, hungry, eager, craving more. I hold you in high respect, as well, for how you wrote this. You built up a romance from a simple start, keeping the entire scenario impressively REAL. you knew just when it was right to add lemon details and when not to. YOU ACTUALLY HAD A PLOT AND NON-SEX BASED STORYLINE, which is somegthing roughly 98% of fanfiction severely lacks nowadays. I look forward to reading more of your works in the future 3

~ Hanako
chocochocosora chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
that poem was wonderful

I wish for snow every December and zexion giving demyx a new sitar was so kawaii!
Icepaw3 chapter 16 . 8/17/2010
This story just made me go "Awwwwww! - " It's so happy and positive and uplifting!
CarnalCoast chapter 16 . 8/13/2010
This fic was soo cute! The cutest Zemyxx fic I've ever read! EEP! :3

I loved it. There isn't really anything bad about it that I can think of. I have seen MUCH worse. _
ZemyxDexion chapter 16 . 5/29/2010
Ooooohhh... Prettyy... I like it!

Seriously, though, this is a gorgeous fanfic. You should never ever ever ever ever ever stop writing Zemyx! You're one of my favorite authors! You should write a Zemyx with SoRiku, AkuRoku, Cleon, XemSai and MarVex in it too. I worship those pairings! Along with Zack/Aerith and Yuffietine, for some reason... There are a lot of pairings I like.

I believe in Dualism's rant about One True Loves. It basically says, 'Thou shalt not worship multiple character pairings with the same person(s). Thus is the rule of the One True Love.' Yay, Dualism! She writes awesome stories!

...Oops. I'm rambling. But seriously, if you wrote a story with all those pairings, I would worship you. It would be one of the most glorious fanfictions in history! *hint hint nudge nudge*

Your devoted fan of your fanfiction,

ZemyxDexion.
XxGlenn CocoxX chapter 16 . 4/13/2010
OMG this story was amazing...

This has to be my favorate Zemyx fanfiction I've read _
luckless-is-me chapter 16 . 1/31/2010
That was probably the sweetest Dexion story I've ever read (which I probably should have expected considering the name). I think it gave me cavities. -

But, all joking aside, it was adorable. I love the way you ties you all the loose ends too. A lot of writers don't do that. Oh, and the interactions between the characters were very convincing as well.

The decision toturn down the record deal in the end was thought out too. Originally, I thought they would take the record deal, but by the end I realized that it was obvious they weren't.

Anyway, I loved it. I've been waiting to see if there was going to be an epilogue for "Bulid Me Up" and wondering about other things you've written, so I'm glad I finally got the time to read this. -
anon chapter 16 . 8/15/2009
this is the best zemyx story iv readed i luv it so much
fullmoons-wings chapter 16 . 7/8/2009
Simply amazing, that was one of the sweetest stories I have ever read. I absolutely loved it and frankly I'm sad it's over. As far as critiques during the first lemon Demyx didn't prep Zexion at all and just shoved himself in which took away from the affectionate atmosphere not to mention is unrealistic, the same goes for the second time, it would hurt a ridiculous amount if Zexion was not prepared. Also you might want to be a bit more specific when refering to their climax during the second lemon it was just kind of over. On a none sexual aspect be careful with large time gaps it gets confusing, I found myself confused at the beginning of chapter 8 when it was suddenly much later, especially since as it was written I expected to read about what had happened during the rest of their weekend alone together. There were also a few typos, spelling errors and gramatical errors, albeit not too many. Keep up the good work and thanks for writing such an entertainning and captivating story. Please update Build Me Up soon.

~Fullmoon
BrightBrightWorld chapter 16 . 5/22/2009
Well, this was certianely a perfect ending to my busy Friday

I love the Zemyx pairing very much and your style of writing is just utter awesomeness on a stick - simple, to the point but has the right amount of description and coating to make it a really enjoyable read. And I do like your take on the characters too - sensitive but not whiny and completely OOC.

And you get a bonus for the stories - I mean, as much as I love deep-angst ridden and bittersweet fiction, at the end of the day, this is precisely what we all need - some optimistic but realistic fiction. Cuz life's good. Really. XDD

There's still some polishing you could do to your work - maybe expanding your choice of vocab? - but it's very promising and enjoyable. I'm looking forward to reading more from you in the future
Picio chapter 10 . 2/28/2009
This is the best Zemyx fic I've ever read! I promise I'll read more later! .
1557757 chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
This is quite fluffly. I like fluff. It's... comforting. And fluffly.

You seem to summarize things in your writing. Every paragraph seems just a bit faster than real time.
1557757 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
You tell the story too much. You might want to try showing it. Everything feels kind of rushed and although I like introspective fics, I like them in a contemplative tone... haha.

I'm just being a picky reader. I'm pretty interested in this, though. And Zexion with Kairi? That's an interesting mix.
Schizzar chapter 16 . 1/3/2009
Okay so first, awesome. I loved it, it was so cute and fluffy and angsty and it had everything. The only sort of off thing for me was your smut. All I can really say is do more explaining there. :) Overall, I loved this story though. Zemyx is just too cute!