Reviews for All Those Years Ago
yuugi arry chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
Aw you made me all happy. Very good story, a bit predictable but still good. Managed to keep my depression away (albeit with the help of Satara and another story a few titles down. You might like it. Something like Coming Home...)... I like this one though. The detales in chapter ten especially made me happy. I guss you can say I'm a detail whore and you had such great details I saw it all happen.
KiraSkywolf chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This was an awesome story! I would love to see more!
sacha k chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
OMIGAWSH It's sweet, georgeous, spectacular, and everything a good story is:) I was having the EXACT feeling the character were having, this is amazing:)
Jamoo34 chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
I absolutely love the way you get the dialog down between Tommy and Dil man, it’s so awesome. They bounce back and forth so well with one another it never interrupts with the flow of reading it. It’s a continuous pace that follows along with the storytelling elements that you’ve got going dude, it’s awesome.

Poor Chuckie, he’s going through so much at this point! And then to find out that it’s Kimi’s anniversary! And that this was the second time that Tommy had saved his life? Dude, you’re just pouring it on now! Ya know what might be really nice, maybe a oneshot or something describing how Chuckie felt and maybe skipping around a few times through out the story to different events where his father exhibits different kind of behavior and how Chuckie deals with it. Awesome sauce, I know you would know the perfect way of wording it and everything! Try some deep drama depression thehehe! Or maybe something where he has flashbacks while visiting his father’s grave during the funeral or something? Oh you’d do a great job!

Yay Chuckie’s getting back to normal! No more dyed hair and hallowed eyes! The summery of what’s gone on during the time of recovery really made me smile dude, everything’s coming together so well, you’re so good at endings you’ve got to do more of them (hell we both do).

This was a really good feeling ending dude, much like your other story but this time it settles on another level because of the change in relationship. Having them so happy and everything gone together in such an elegant way really brought a smile to my face! I don’t care if you’re a sucker for happy endings, this is awesome!

I really enjoyed the ride dude, you had me all worried at times and smiling like an idiot at others. I really can’t wait for more things from you dude, I totally love seeing the update in my inbox! I’m totally sitting on the edge of my seat for something new from you, when life let’s you of course.

Keep up the good work!
Jamoo34 chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
((Screw the fifteen minute RAM break, I’m reviewing this now!))

Ekkk an update! I’m totally all right with you leaving this as just a friendship fic, you totally rock at this relationship anyways! I’m sorry that the melancholy bug dude, I don’t want you sad at all, buddy. Nothing you write is crap dude, whether it happens to have a typo or not, you don’t write crap, even on a day where you think you’re totally out of the funk.

~hugz~

Dude having Dil control the situation was a great way to go dude. Dil’s a total spaz but I can so picture him knowing what to do in the middle of an emergency situation, especially given the fact that it’s his brother on the ground bleeding and everything. And order Chuckie and Kira around is totally something I can see him doing. He’s a spaz when everything is cool, but totally in control just like his brother is during an everyday situation. I’m so loving it!

You’ve got the whole feeling of what’s going on during an emergency situation down; Dil’s POV straight and to the point just as it needs to be in the middle of a life or death situation. You’re overall writing came to a perfect cue at that point, and you have the readers a short and to the point POV that happens when you’re right smack in the middle of something like that. I really love the way you handled this!

The whole thing with Chuckie and his dad dude, that’s so heavy! Again you’ve totally handled it so well with the terms and poetic devices that you used! The introduction of Kira comforting Chuckie was another device that I really liked, and the way you got into Chuckie’s mind during the whole thing, I totally was into it!

Ugh the dramas of the hospital waiting room! Poor Chuckie is going through so much, I can’t wait to see the next chapter dude! The poor guy has gone through so much with his father and now with everything that’s happened he’s got the overwhelming guilt to deal with! He just wanted to be normal! That’s all!
leafs nation chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
A perfect ending to a perfect story.

AWESOME JOB!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Very good ending.

Keep the good writing.
natdrat00 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Wonderful conclusion to a marvelous story.
David chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I loved it!
Wow chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Bravo.
BlackAmethyst123 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Awe... Happy ending stick, and they are awesome! I'll be looking for your stories, later. This peticular story will stick by to my heart. It was touching, yet depressing. I give you a job well done. Until next time...

BlackAmethyst123

I was too lazy to log on... :p
David chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
Calico, you broke your promise! You said you'd have an update by today! Great story, though.
obscurity works chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
That really good.

I meant was it enjoyed it, although bloodly scenes can bother me sometimes.(I'm only 10!) I meant it in a good way you know. :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Whoa... great job with Dil here, and it seems Chuckie is gonna develop a guilty conscience.

Keep the good writing.
thejordanandhervices chapter 10 . 10/4/2010
NO ABANDON! Too good...can't articulate...MORE!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »