Reviews for One Wish
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
TTnTT *sobs.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Oh my god, perfection! I love this so much. 'Twas amazing and perfect and so very sad and fluffy and and an-ASDFGHKL. Speechless, almost started bawling my eyes out. ZORO! LUFFY! *sobs hysterically* Okay, I'm done now.
deadlycute17 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
OMG ZORO! this is so sad! but nice... its sad and beautiful at the same time :)
Solace in the Chaos chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This so similar to my own story "Sunshine" it kinda weirds me out. o.O
But, I have to say that you can portray your ideas much better than I can! (I will contintue to work at mine!)
Thanks for the good/sad read.
MaiKanon chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
really great story )

but you're so mean, to make me cry like that! TT
TARIGARMA12 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
OMG that was so tragic...well thats what i get for reading fanfic of the tragedy genre...but it was good, sad but good, although that was it was to be

naniyo chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I hate you for making me cry and so sad.

Nah. Of course I don't, this was just so awesome and I happened to be in an emotional state anyway so this really made me cry. This was utterly beautiful.

Unbelievable. It's such a basic tragic accident equals lost schema but you really carried it out marvelously. And Zoro's choice at the end didn't feel lame at all like it usually does.

You deserve an applause for this one certainly.
Lovetta chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
..You make me cry now(;_;)

They're not diserve 2 dead!
LykeOmgz chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Nothing like a sad story to make you feel bad.

I joke, I joke :)

Beautiful story!
emo-foxkitten chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
(crying) so sad!
F U ACE F U 2 HELL chapter 1 . 9/26/2008 shitting fucking gosh...ace...molested...luffy...holy muder fucking shit thats pervvy byond ll lvls...TT
VioletCheckers chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
*cries* why...? why did that have to be so sad...? Zoro doesn't have the best luck when it comes to love. Kuina died, now Luffy? Does anyone ever see the pattern? kudos. you managed to make me cry while i was happy. thats a GOOD thing, giving i needed ideas for a sad fic. Good work!
eye-of-blue chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
It's really sad :(

keep writing! I am looking forward your next stories :D
LuffyxZoro15 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
omg your story made me cry i love zoroxluffy stories! If you want a good story of them look up dramatic differences i love that story!
Perpetual Concern chapter 1 . 6/9/2008

You know, I generally don't read malexmale pairings but I decided to read this. It was very sad, but sweet. Shame. I can't believe Zoro killed himself!

Nice story even if I nearly cried.