Reviews for Harry Potter and Death's Incarnate
I'm so excited your back I literally searched for years to find this fic I liked it so much!
Kittens Kat chapter 21 . 3/10
THIS STORY IS GOOD AND SO CONFUSING BUT NOT REALLY... I LIKE IT!
Wow. Never even thought about their homework being in inches.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Fuck thana she should just die
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Very intresting
jupimako chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
That was, I can't put my thoughts into words... Fantastic? Brilliant? Amazing? Whatever, I loved your story!
L's Cappuccino chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
If seers can see into Helheim then no wonder Trelawney rants about death so often
pinkpenguinparty chapter 23 . 7/3/2014
I tried both this and Deathly Hallowed, I prefer this.
MushroomRiot chapter 23 . 6/13/2014
i just started reading this fic... but 5 YEARS!?
im impressed that you remembered. i would have forgotten my fanfic account id if i was gone for 5 years...
but anyways, this is one of the best stories i read so far. keep up the good work.
avatar junkman chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
Truth sounds rather like ummmmm rumplstiltskin from once upon a time
Yinko chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
Thana kinda screwed him over on that trip. Letting everyone know about him being there, not telling him about the tracking charm, having the wand be the same.
pikachucat chapter 23 . 4/17/2014
awesome
Shire Fey chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Thanatos was a male god of non-violent death known for a gentle touch. Violent deaths were left to his sisters the Keres (spirits of slaughter). Not really relevant to your story he also had a brother Hypnos the god of sleep. I am only mentioning this because of the gender-bending your story is doing. I do like your story though it is turning out to be a good read.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/11/2013
hmm.. i cant wait for harry to grow up and turn this story into a bit of romance
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Where did you get all these quotes from?