Reviews for Harry Potter and Death's Incarnate
Monster King chapter 23 . 6/16
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Yale chapter 3 . 10/24/2017
Hey! I'm loving your story, and I would like to translate this fic to my language (portuguese), if you give me permission, of course.
ChArA pHaNtOm - CiPhEr chapter 12 . 9/17/2017
to be honest I think everyones a right arse
Shadowdog11 chapter 10 . 8/26/2017
I'm getting whiplash, but I'm still enjoying muddling through.
noxenrom chapter 20 . 8/24/2017
The story is rather boring. Just an OC added to the typical Slytherin!Harry.
MayaHikari chapter 21 . 8/16/2017
set up a game. force the player to participate. set a condition. make sure the player breaks the condition to lose. fucking hell just kill the player. you just want to torture the player.
MayaHikari chapter 19 . 8/16/2017
gods playing their toy mortals.
pixelherodev chapter 17 . 1/25/2017
"Die you stupid insect!" - Essentially Every Existence Ex Eternity
"Live you stupid insect!" - Harry Potter

I cheated for the first one - Ex is latin for "of."
pixelherodev chapter 12 . 1/25/2017
I wouldn't stop reading. TBH the thought had occurred to me - both that the pairing might fit and that you might be writing it.
pixelherodev chapter 10 . 1/25/2017
I like Thana myself.
pixelherodev chapter 4 . 1/25/2017
I just had this image of you pointing a gun at your story:

"Give me the gold or Story gets it!"
Sam chapter 21 . 9/2/2016
A brilliant read and a refreshing deviation from fanfiction cliche. Keep up the good work!
AaronD1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Just stopped reading as soon as Harry was called "Harold".

I can not stand authors changing his name. A character's name should not ever be changed. Even if he is called "Harry" by everyone in this story, the fact that in this story his official name is "Harold" caused me to stop reading straight away.
Temporal Knight chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
So honestly I am extremely surprised that you HADN'T originally been aiming for a Harry/Thanatos ship. It seemed to be building to that for a while.

I could see a Harry/Hermione but it just seems far more natural for the Harry/Thana eventually.
Temporal Knight chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
Well I guess that answers if Hermione is Hermione. *Phew* Though now I find myself hoping that he uh...helps?...whoever Thana is/was/maybecouldbe? So I'm guessing she is normally a sorta composite entity of Death, the girl Thana, and the Void. And he just sorta woke up the Void. Interesting.