Reviews for Harry Potter and Death's Incarnate
Guest chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Fuck thana she should just die
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Very intresting
jupimako chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
That was, I can't put my thoughts into words... Fantastic? Brilliant? Amazing? Whatever, I loved your story!
L's Cappuccino chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
If seers can see into Helheim then no wonder Trelawney rants about death so often
pinkpenguinparty chapter 23 . 7/3/2014
I tried both this and Deathly Hallowed, I prefer this.
iFrostAir chapter 23 . 6/13/2014
i just started reading this fic... but 5 YEARS!?
im impressed that you remembered. i would have forgotten my fanfic account id if i was gone for 5 years...
but anyways, this is one of the best stories i read so far. keep up the good work.
avatar junkman chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
Truth sounds rather like ummmmm rumplstiltskin from once upon a time
Yinko chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
Thana kinda screwed him over on that trip. Letting everyone know about him being there, not telling him about the tracking charm, having the wand be the same.
pikachucat chapter 23 . 4/17/2014
awesome
Shire Fey chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Thanatos was a male god of non-violent death known for a gentle touch. Violent deaths were left to his sisters the Keres (spirits of slaughter). Not really relevant to your story he also had a brother Hypnos the god of sleep. I am only mentioning this because of the gender-bending your story is doing. I do like your story though it is turning out to be a good read.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/11/2013
hmm.. i cant wait for harry to grow up and turn this story into a bit of romance
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Where did you get all these quotes from?
discb chapter 23 . 10/6/2013
This was fun, thanks.
dropbearexterminator chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
I'm not a fan of the way you toss 'bipolar' around. It's an illness of crippling depression and uncontrollable highs, and to throw the term around as a stand-in for simple variable mood makes your writing inaccurate, and it cheapens the lived experience of people who suffer from bipolar disorder
WolfDragon chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
I think she is hilarious,if a little weird.