Reviews for Harry Potter and Death's Incarnate
Sam chapter 21 . 9/2
A brilliant read and a refreshing deviation from fanfiction cliche. Keep up the good work!
AaronD1 chapter 1 . 4/24
Just stopped reading as soon as Harry was called "Harold".

I can not stand authors changing his name. A character's name should not ever be changed. Even if he is called "Harry" by everyone in this story, the fact that in this story his official name is "Harold" caused me to stop reading straight away.
Temporal Knight chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
So honestly I am extremely surprised that you HADN'T originally been aiming for a Harry/Thanatos ship. It seemed to be building to that for a while.

I could see a Harry/Hermione but it just seems far more natural for the Harry/Thana eventually.
Temporal Knight chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
Well I guess that answers if Hermione is Hermione. *Phew* Though now I find myself hoping that he uh...helps?...whoever Thana is/was/maybecouldbe? So I'm guessing she is normally a sorta composite entity of Death, the girl Thana, and the Void. And he just sorta woke up the Void. Interesting.
Temporal Knight chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
So this story is by far one of the most interesting and intriguing ones I've read. I have almost no idea beyond mere glimmers of where it is going but it is looking really cool. I love Thana though I do worry that she is going to end up betraying Harry's trust in her in the future which is going to seriously suck considering she is pretty much all he has. I would say I'm scared for "Hermione" actually being dead and that 'something' else is walking around with her face but I can't say at this point. I also really like the relationship between Harry and Thana. It really does strike me as very reminiscent of a tsundere status on both sides.
omh666 chapter 21 . 5/26/2015
So, just checking but... He can't draw the blade, that says nothing about him saving people, just that he can't use the sword to do it. Or is it more a bit of symbol of actions, so if he saves anyone, then he's failed?
Guest chapter 23 . 4/22/2015
I'm so excited your back I literally searched for years to find this fic I liked it so much!
Kittens Kat chapter 21 . 3/10/2015
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
Wow. Never even thought about their homework being in inches.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Fuck thana she should just die
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Very intresting
jupimako chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
That was, I can't put my thoughts into words... Fantastic? Brilliant? Amazing? Whatever, I loved your story!
L's Cappuccino chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
If seers can see into Helheim then no wonder Trelawney rants about death so often
pinkpenguinparty chapter 23 . 7/3/2014
I tried both this and Deathly Hallowed, I prefer this.
Sovuto chapter 23 . 6/13/2014
i just started reading this fic... but 5 YEARS!?
im impressed that you remembered. i would have forgotten my fanfic account id if i was gone for 5 years...
but anyways, this is one of the best stories i read so far. keep up the good work.