Reviews for 55 CraigTweek drabbles
Neal chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Awww they're SOOO CUTE!
pandoras-kiss chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
lol that's so adorable xD
ayafangirl chapter 4 . 9/12/2008
There's gonna be 55 chapters? Then keep em comin'! These are cute, simple and fun! I love this pairing and the second chapter is my favorite so far. You got the perfect Tweek hair-pulling thing and all we need is him 'gah!' and 'ack!'-ing. Oh, and Craig flipping people off. Please keep it up, it's too funny and SSO cute!
Lar-lar chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
Oh, MAN! I loved so much about that! The way Tweek thinks about coffee, for one, which might sound silly since EVERYONE knows how much he loves the stuff, it was just the way you wrote, it worked so well! And Craig! XD Oh yes, Craig is an evil GENIUS, I tells you! I am pleased his plan worked XD Awesome stuff!
Cissa DeLancome chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
That was so beautiful. Seriously. Craig is so sneaky. So he was... faking having a dream about Tweek even after he was woken up? Man he plays DIRTY. Tweek is adorable. I love that he's not like, borderline schizophrenic like how authors tend to characterize him in a lot of fics. Gah this is so sweet I love it. I hope you write more! :)
frizzy.writings chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Aww! That was just too cute.
Spice of Life chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Aw. And that's okay, whenever I'm home alone and I think I hear something, I walk around the house searching with a bottle of "White Lily and Lilac" air deodorizer so I can spray it into an intruders' eyes. Then again, I AM a paranoid freak...
Lar-lar chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Aw! That was so cute, I really enjoyed it! I loved the almost dream-like whay it flowed, very fitting for both the theme and the content of the story, and I also loved the whole 'Stay back! I 've got... a pillow?' thing XD Good ol' Tweeky! The end was of coruse, just adorable, I love how casual Craig is and how (is forward the word?) Tweek was in this - just all-round awesomeness, seriously!
Lar-lar chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Oh YES! I am SO HAPPY that you're doing this too and with Craig/Tweek! Not only is it cool to comapre ideas for the themes, but it's also super awesome fantastic with a touch of fabulous to be able to READ something instead of writing all the time!