Reviews for An Angel's Kiss
ShadowCat1214 chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
You have to make another chapter. The OOC-ing is awesome! And I love the cut ryoma!
AnimeLover4211 chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
HURRY!NEED NEXT ONE!loved it!
Rychan6 chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Conscious ryoma equals boy unconscious ryoma equals girl
insane panda chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Oh god. PLSSSSSSSS, PLSSSSSSS UPDATE. PLSSSSSSSS!
akitty chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
AARGH. PLEASE update, PLEASE.
luvin dis chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
OMG I LUV DIS PLEASE CONTINUE 4 MEEEEEEEEEE

Make lots more CHAPTERSSSSSSSSSS
ShamelesslyUsed chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Hmm! Yes, don't give up! I really like this story, it's so interesting! :3 Please update soon!
Darkbalsara chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
I like the story line can't wait for you to update again
BloodyRose-97 chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
This is a really special fic! And its awesome!

Hope you update soon!

Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
YESH PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE
Amy-sama90 chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
*_* completely speechless!

I tried to understand the plot but I just don't seem to be able to grasp it

sorry for being a BAKA TT

what the hell is the kiss stuff anyway?
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
update soon!
kakita101 chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
When are you going to update?
Herbblood chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
interesting. i can't wait for another chapter!
X chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
A very interesting story. I would like to see how far you can go with the plot as it is very descriptive. Its a good fic so far and I would like to see it updated soon. Not much errors in grammar but it would be nice to have a pairing in the story. Just a suggestion but then again its really all up to you as the writer.

The competition between the Kisses (if I'm right) could also be linked to winning Ryoma's heart along with determining who is the the strongest. Another idea for consideration, but you can chose to ignore or play around with it if need be.

One last helpful tip would be to define what certain things or words are at the end of the fic so that audience could be more clear of what they mean/do. The differect Kiss abilities with certain characters could also be listed for better imaging.

I hope to see your update soon as I do like your writing style. The idea is very original and love what you have done with the characters. Good luck and thanks for the hard work.