Reviews for Doodles
misslhydagee.sd.migs chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
ohhhh so cute especially with the patient is revived part and the me the boyfriend part hahaha :)
Clovergirl100 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Funny stuff! Poor Tokiya ,,, he got what he wanted, but WoW! It shock me
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
WOW!

What just happen?

I know what happen but it's more of a shock

I never thought he would do that
Eirist chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
that was really sweet of mikagami. good thing fuuko didn't end up beating him for scaring her like that. haha. mikagami singing... lovely image if you ask me. this is one sweet fic.
rhodablanche chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
i just love wedding fics! this chapter gave me the tingly, giddy, mushy feeling inside. keep writing! :)
thepinkmartini chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
i did not expect that!
Shirayuki Sayura chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Tokiya could be romantic that much? It's the most perfect wedding I've ever seen. However, this is the last chap of this fic, right?

Hope to see your another fic
thepinkmartini chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
sweet! mia deserved that!
thepinkmartini chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
cute!
Chie TomoRii chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
OMG OMG OMG! that's one helluvah doodle! haha i mean that was completely awesome! it was completely different from all fics written because you used a third person as the main character for an intense ToFuu fluff. XD what's even funnier is that it revolved around a simple common stuff like FaceBook!

great job! :D
juno-akumaneko chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
Hello!aoi-chan!hahaha!this is June from FB!nice one!hahah!I could imagine's those girls faces!haha!ToFuu foreveeeeerrr!
Anne Raven chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
I absolutely love it when Mi-chan publicly announces his love for Fuuko. Go ToFuu...!
eirist chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
the last part made me laugh. haha! good going mikagami.
Shirayuki Sayura chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Mou, this chap is so cute
Mayumi Reiko chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Reply to my beloved reviewers:

Satomika: Yes I am.. hahaha RescuciAnne was my first kiss.. tsktsk correct! you got it right!

Mrs. Hatake Itachi: Arigatou Gozaimasu!

Orihimehazuki: I agree with you darling!

thepinkmartini: hahaha he can be silly and sexy

Eirist: Arigatou Gozaimasu...

I'll make a new fic for you guys.. hope you'll enjoy and keep on reading.. mwamwa