Reviews for Bang, Bang
Larki13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This is beautiful. And adorable. And I love it!
Patrick chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Lovely story.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
A few spelling mistakes, but the story was lovely _
Lizzievee chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I really love stories that show the deep love House has for Wilson and Wilson's deep love for House. They are such a great love story. Thank you so much, I really enjoyed this.
HW forever chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Last line WIN
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Great job! I loved how House sat with Wilson throughout the whole night, just waiting for him to wake up. Can't ever get enough of seeing House's concern about his friend when it seems that he doesn't.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
That was a fabulous story!
Mrs. Barnes chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
HE CARES! HE REALLY CARES!

loved it-as usual, nothing less than perfection. anything showing house's true feelings is always a crowd pleaser. keep up the good work!
Lunadia chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Poor House, and Wilson. They really are meant for each other. Another well written story I know I'm just repeating myself at this point, but I want to leave reviews just the same

~~Luna~~
DragonAngel21 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
OMG! *screams* i love it! - it was so in character! u shud continue it! it was so sweet! u did a great job!
LizzieJoe chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Aww.

Good.

Xx
Daydreamishly chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Fanfiction of the House/Wilson variety generally focuses on Wilson's attachment to House, and not vice versa. It makes me very glad to see someone looking at their relationship from the other side. Great job.
holadios chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Aww. I don't even read House/Wilson slash usually (or pre-slash), but I read this and really enjoyed it. You wrote both characters perfectly. I have one nitpick for you though - when people get ventilator tubes pulled out of their throats, they are given ice cubes to suck on for water - they are not able to drink liquid water. I just wanted to point that out - don't worry; that one detail didn't really distract from the story as a whole. Great work!
Seth chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Wow! I really, really loved this.
dzio chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Great story. :) You really managed to get inside House's head - I love the way how he tries to talk himself into going the way he always had, but just can't. It's hard to find a pre-slash Hilson fic that's not too sugary, and even harder to find one where they stay in-character, but this is one of them. LOVED the final line: "Feeling oddly sentimental and wanting rather badly to slap himself, House thought that really, he’d like to be there every time Wilson woke up." It's just so... House-ish and sweet at the same time, which shouldn't be possible, because House doesn't do sweet. Somehow, you pulled that off. Great job! :)