Reviews for Guardian Angel
143Maid-sama chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I was deeply touched.
It was very emotional.
You could really feel the pain and longing between the two.
I wish it could have been longer but all in all it was great.
Bittersweet.. :)
Somehow I feel teary-eyed.. xD
chrome scale chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
That was heart-breaking yet so sweet! TT_TT

I have read this way back then since my second year in high school.

I was looking for some Suzaku x Euphemia short fan fics until I stumbled upon this story of yours. Now I am able to review your story all thanks to my dedicated tomodachi who is currently active in fan fiction. Though I haven't been able to read your other stories, I think that you are an amazing writer. Please write more for this pairing!
sweetatoo chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I love this story, so beautiful and sad at the same time. Cant believe that I actually cried.

Absolutely adore EuphiexSuzaku
Kai chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I have to agree, Ghost!Euphie is a bit of a strange idea, but you made it work lovely. It gave me something nice to think about in middle of watching R2, which made me want to bang my head against the table and hit Suzaku for being a jerk. d:

The dream sequence confused me a little (at first, I wasn't sure if he somehow managed to psychically connect to Lelouch or if I missed something because I hadn't watched far enough yet), but everything else very sweet and nice.

Hurrah for Suzukau/Euphie fuzzies. :3
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
So sad. I absolutely love this pair. Awesome job. Even thought the plot was one that couldn't be proven true it was still good and believable.
BrokenComatose chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
So sweet! It almost made me cry. Keep up the good work!
euphemia's maiden chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
that was the most saddesst, sweetest, romantic fiction ive ever read... i almost cried ! ): you are so good keep up the fabolous work!
lady of love chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
TT-TT I
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
aw this was so cute but so sad :( i loved this lol my eyes almost started 2 water
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I believe she would be watching over him. Thank you for such a bittersweet fic. There's not enough of these 2 together. :)

Love, Rose
moeru himura chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
That's a really interesting view of Lelouch and Suzaku's complicated relationship. I like the dream part. And Euphy's take on Suzaku and how he perceives himself is very good. XD
ishidoro chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
it's really sad, but very very beautiful too...
Izzu chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Ah, so sweet~
A chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Nice Read ;) Beautiful yet sad. Good job!
Venture 101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Great story you should write another story there barley any Euphie and sSuzaku stories.