Reviews for Kyuubi, Aishiteru
myulander chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
Guest chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
Naruto, you play straight into the "Guys are ignorant to girls liking them" stereotype!
wnaruto616 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
hope you continue this story
Rosco Peeko Trane chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Nuu. Has this been completely abandoned? T_T
Fem KyuubixNaruto is my favorite pairing and I don't see too many of them so it's saddening to see that this hasn't been continued, especially with how well it's been done so far. I wish I could have seen mutual love blossom between the two. Oh well, thanks a lot for the brief read at least :)
Ashono444 chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
wnaruto616 chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
continue this story please i want to find out what happens next.
zenahmut chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
raaaaaahhhhhhhh i want them dating for real
Ranmayamabushi chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Very enjoyable story, I hope theres more someday
Wow chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
You make Naruto notice nothing about her been jealous.

Just like Naruto!

Keep the work up!

As i'm reading on my ipod i'm adding this as a bookmark and i'll tell my class about this ff, they just love Fem kyuu and Naruto a lot, like me!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
Lov it
Silentdeath09 chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
What an interesting story, I just regret that my own stories aren't as interesting, but I'm going to keep on it. As for this story I wish there was more I feel as if it's a tv show that has a cliffhanger, and I don't particularly care for those, but as long as you update as much as possible I won't mind, I know how hard and long it sometimes is to write these stories but you've done a good job so far, keep going you are doing good.
Celestialfae chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
You know this is so much related to the anime "School Days" its not even funny. Kyuubi would be Kotonoha, Sakura would be Sekai, Naruto would be Makoto (even though i hate that little prick so much. make it Sasuke). Although it is a story all on its own.

Will Kyuubi have other admirers? please update soon.
Siblingdoubletrouble chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
Im not a mean person I love all fans of naruto femkyuubi but you gotta keep people more captivative read some stories written by the phenomonon he is awesome writer. Some are really long but really worth reading ok dude love the story plot and gonna finish but remeber to rea those
ForeverFallen76 chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
Kami! I want to scream out "What an F-ing idiot! How can he not notice her feelings for him?" Hell, her whole point in being released by Inari was so that she could give him what he deserved and craved the most...LOVE! For crying out loud, how can he not notice that every single time he mentions his future "Sakura-Chan", that its basically killing Kyuu-Chan to put on a happy face and say, "Yeah! You'll have her confessing her undying love to you in no time!" For someone who wore a mask of stupidity, happiness, and smiles, he should be able to tell when someone is wearing one around him! Anyway, I noticed that you haven't updated in four months and I hope to see an update soon. So until then. Later.
Elder Predator chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
other then the chapters still need to be a little longer, it's pretty good.