Reviews for A Better Tomorrow
TheRealRenee chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Hey, I had no idea you'd updated this again! Sorry for taking awhile to read/review, but I only just noticed it now. Awesome new chapter! I was holding my breath as Karen and Christy were leaving the hospital. How creepy would it have been had they bumped into Kurt? Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Girl on Fire chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Whew! They had a couple of close calls there! I have a bad feeling that Karen's going to get caught one of these times, though...

I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
babyhardyzgal13 chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
that was another great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
cherrycokerocks chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Oh for a moment I thought Karen and Christy were totally busted. Thank goodness it was just Jay. I'm so glad you've updated, can't wait for more.

And thanks for reviewing Beautiful Lie, I'm hoping to update that one soon :)
babyhardyzgal13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
i like this chapter...keep going
KS4EVA chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Writing a story like this, you really need to put a disclaimer in it. If not it can be considered disrespectful to Kurt and Karen Angle. Since they are really married and have kids of their own. And AJ is married with children as well. It's just good policy to avoid possible legal action.
benova13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I like how you keep the situation going without losing the reader!
Girl on Fire chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Kurt's on his way? Uh-oh...Hopefully, one of their friends will find out first and warn Karen and AJ.

You're off to a great start and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
cherrycokerocks chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Oh Lord, for a moment there I thought Kurt was in the hospital. Let's hope Chris gets there in time to warn them. Great start, I'm looking forward to more.
TheRealRenee chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Oh, this is really good! I'm worried about Kurt being on his way to the hospital, though. Surely, he'll find out about AJ and Karen! I can't wait for more, great stuff!