Reviews for For the One you love
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I always wondered if Wilson blamed House for all other injuries and/or deaths that occurred in that bus accident. Wilson has ALWAYS been conditional with House's friendship (just as House pointed out in Son Of Coma Guy), justifying his friendship on a win/lose scale. House on the other hand has ALWAYS accepted Wilson for who he is (faults and all)...personally if I had Wilson as a friend I would have dumped his sorry, lying, manipulating, adulterer's ass a long time ago. The BIG FAT LIE in "Meaning" certainly comes to mind as a good stop point. Nice story, it was good to see someone else who thought that Cuddy's candyass approach about Wilson's uncaring request to House, needed to be toughened up. Not to mention the fact that Wilson was willing to trade a 20 year friendship for a woman he knew 4 months...Wilson is such a yutz, who loves for everyone to feel in awe of all that he "has to put up with from House"...he gets off on being the only person who can stand House. I find it more believable that House is the only one who can stand Wilson. (after all I didn't notice anyone else jumping to give Wilson a ride home at the end of Whack A Mole.)
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I feel the exact same way as you. I felt sorry for Wilson, but he was also so selfish and cruel!

Thank you for this...It made me feel better :)
Nonna Minerva chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I like this one! I just wish you wrote more ;)
abelle chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I loved it. Very much agree about feeling very sorry for House and being kind of angry at Wilson, although I get that he would have tried anything to save Amber.

And I dont think it is out of character for Cuddy to react like this, considering how she reacted when the procedure was first suggested.
Carraways chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
It's not "really screwed up" at all! :)

I loved it! I was deeply saddened by Amber's death as well, but I cannot accept Wilson's attitude entirely. I can understand it to an extent, but at the same time, it infuriates me! You nailed it in your fic when Cuddy told Wilson who the better friend was in the H/W relationship. Everyone seems to think it's Wilson, but I have always maintained that it's House. I felt very bad for Cuddy in this fic however. House loves her as much as if not mroe than Wilson! He just hasn't been given an opportunity to show it in the same way yet! But anyways, great fic! I didn't think it was too OOC at all. You write quite well. My only criticism is the grammar. You do stumble over the correct tenses sometimes.
Lilylynn chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I really enjoyed this! I don't know if anyone else wrote about it, but I love the poor house...my poor house! So great! I would love for this to really happen! Thanks for sharing!
xravenscroftx chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This was really good! I can totally see it happening!

Please continue the story- we all want to find out what happens

next!
insanehouseaddict chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
WOW this was really good! Great job! I wish you would continue... XD
Robin chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I don't think Cuddy will allow Wilson to continue to hurt House with his blame game. She came between them before when Wilson controlled the diagnostics. I wonder how Chase will react to going along with it. I don't think House/Wilson will ever be the same but it might open opportunities for others to be supportive in House's life. I just hope it doesn't get too heavy handed like the Tritter Arc.
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I think Cuddy's anger could be canon. I'm not as sold on the idea of her losing her temper, just becuase I think years of honing her politician persona for the Dean of Medicine role would mitigate those impulses, but, on the other hand, Wilson has never been the one to cause House's self-destruction before, so that could warrant a breaking point on her part. Any way you slice it, you wrote a great scene that I was able to see in my head, and, I agree, this piece is a refreshing break from Sympathetic Cuddy (as well written as she often is). Thank you!
momsboys chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Wow this was really good. I am glad Cuddy laid into Wilson. I always thought Wilson was not a very good friend to House but after seeing how he asked House to risk his life for Amber without evan a thought to House's health or life showed what kind of friend he truely was. Please continue this I would love to read more. I hope Cuddy can help House.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Great story. I've been wanting an Angry!Cuddy myself, but she calls Wilson selfish. My dad even said Wilson was selfish. I'm glad you made Cuddy angry. This wasn't OOC. I can see the last few weeks getting to Cuddy.
Josu chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I'm at a total loss as to how House and Wilson are going to figure this out next season, it could very well happen like this. But let's hope not. Very good story, It was nice to see an angry Cuddy for a change.
Scuddyrific chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I like it, please continue!
jackie c2 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
oh, that was lovely. I think Cuddy would very likely be angry with Wilson If she knew that he directly asked House to risk his life. She may have some sympathy for Wilson as you showed, but I think her feelings for House would overcome that. Thank you for sharing! I thought you got into Cuddy's head very well. (you made me tear up at work...)