Reviews for A Knight in Uniform
movieholic chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Simple, orginal, loved it. Anything with Mikey in it is already okay, but with writing like this? Even betta! Wish you would continue, but I see it's finished. It was a fun, easy ride. Thanks for it!
Metalchick36 chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Very nice! Love how you wrote both point-of-views.
Purple Artichokes from Mars chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
And now the promised full review.

I really liked this fic, especially how you portrayed young Carolyn. And young Donnie Cragen had me cracking up! I'd love it if you did a sequel, when Logan comes to Major Case and meets his new partner.

Oh and if you ever need any Polish translation help, drop me a PM or something.

Great work!

Purple Artichokes from Mars chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Will review whole fic the next chapter, but you asked for a polish crit, so...

If you were going for something along the lines of 'Come back here you bastard', then you should probably go with: "Wracaj ty skurwysyn!" While 'bastard' is a legit Polish word borrowed from English, nobody really uses it. 'Skurwysyn' translates to, literally, 'son of a whore', which is probably as close as you're going to get.
Penn O'Hara chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Thank you for another Logan fic. You do us proud!
RavennaNightwind chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
haha! That was cute! I LOVED it! Now, are you REALLY done? Or are you just saying that? :D I was surprised to see it on the list. I thought that people just hadn't updated their stories until I saw two chapters... Well, I'm glad you wrote another chapter!
star jelly chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
YEA! I liked that chapter. I really liked how you connected it back with your other story. The "Caro...nickname obviously...but there was something vaguely familiar about it, something he just couldn't put his finger on..." line was great!
Podie1 chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Good job - You did Logan well : )

Just thought you should know that Mike's dad was a Beat cop - but also and alcoholic / Not sure if you are aquianted with the Mothership Logan ( the original Law and Order ) but that was part of the canon. His parents weren't divoriced but the dad was always out / giving the abusive alkie mom the opporunity to go at Mike.

Again really well done . Looking forward to more of your stuff!
The Mominator chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Yes I did enjoy that. maybe in a future fic they can discuss that evening, surprising them both that they had met once before.
star jelly chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
that was funny! I loved the line where Logan says"Wasn't expecting that," said the cop truthfully, with a small chuckle.
NancyD1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Nicely written ~ looking forward to more (please?)

ladybrin chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
oh excellent - such a cute fic- i loved this- please write more- you do logan and barek so well- thanks- there really are NOT enough logan fics out here and we logan lovers need fics too- teehee
Podie1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Another really GOOD fic - As a HUGE Logan fan its really nice to see more stories with him here on fanfic : )

I really hope to see more of your stuff - you have the characterizations down really well and you have a really natural and flowing writing style.

Looking forward to more - thanks for this really nice little fic :)
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
That was cute! I loved it. :) I hope you write more like this! It was awesome.