Reviews for Beautiful World
Guest chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
It's really awesome:)but it brought me tears that kiba died n shino still in coma:/ but it's really beautiful!;)update Ya more assign action! O
chocoGONEsushi chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
You're so predictable, DanDan

D-Gray Man? REALLY? xD

I was actually BAFFLED when I saw this on my inbox... but I still think you should continue the one you were going to do for NaNoWriMo.

Well, what else can I say? The whole Naruto-thinking-Sasuke-wanted-to-hire-him bit was hilarious.

I won't be expecting an update for a few years. :groans:

well, lovelovelo-o-o-ove,

Suush
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
Sasuke is REALLY out of character. But that's not really a bad thing I suppose.
blackraven615 chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
*sniff* This is still so sad... Hope you can update soon.
Mistical Ninja chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
Hahaha...awesome chaptter Stary-chan. I loved the first part with Sasuke's will...was absolutely hilarious. As far as the rest though... it was quite beautiful, and very well done. I seriously liked it.

Until next time Stars.
enticement chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
Mou, mou the characters are somewhat ooc but me likey!
Lilypipo chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
Aww such a sad story! I don't really understand the relationships between Kakashi and Naruto and Sasuke's parents, but that will come. Hope you update soon, I am very curious how Sasuke will react now that Hinata has heard him!
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
please continue!
hinata2233 chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
i'm so sad about kiba-kun's death... i like the songs you put up they are awesome... update soon:l
SarahiNia chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Thats so cute paper cranes and I feel so sorry for Hinata its so sad I actually want to cry!

UPDATE SOON
SarahiNia chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
Thats so sad for Hinata!

Did Kiba just die in the car accident or what?
SarahiNia chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
What? ? ! ?

You killed Kiba...how Un-fortunate!

Come on hes all happy and cute and nice and YOU killed him!"?

Tisk Tisk Tisk lol
SarahiNia chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Intresting, Never seen the Host Club everyone tells me its really good but I have to finish another anime before I see it. and you make them sound so HOT, I defenetly want to read it P lol
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
That was so intresting!

I love it I was ...IDK I just loved it sounded like a regular tennage conversation!
Mistical Ninja chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Cool one Stary-chan! Not quiet what I was expecting, but still good non the less. Loved it lil one. I'll see ya next time, alright?