Reviews for Pillars of Salt and Sand
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I love this fic! I'd love to see another chapter where they had broken out & were with their son.
:-)
KitsuneClouds chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
*squeals* Baby Joker!
volte-face chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Haha, "fuck". Great way to end it.
RemindsmeofaWestSideStory chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I like this a lot. :]
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I jsut realized I never reviewed this even though I favorited it. You have some grammar issues that made it a little toughg to read, some OOCness overall, but it was a good story. It just needs to be edited a little more carefully.

The title caught my eye cause I was obsessed with "Viva la Vida" when I first read this.
Miss Malfaisant chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Well. I liked the line about him ignoring it if it just went away. That was cute.

The rest of this was extremely boring and I was hard pressed to read the whole thing. Also, the incessant grammatical errors practically made me cry.

I don't give pleasant reviews...well, almost ever, so don't feel too discouraged or anything.

Ta ta.
love it
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
LOL! I love it!
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Aw. I love Harley! This was too cute. Loved it, thanks!

Love, Raelin Lupin
princessebee chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I know how nice it is to watch the review count rise, so I'll add my thoughts from lj here as well!

I'm generally completely against Joker and Harley having kids; I think it's totally out of character and can only mean trouble.

However, as a one-shot 'what if' story, this one works really very well. It's intriguing, interesting and psychological. You raise interesting questions about the Clown Prince's psyche in his inability to kill this baby, even though he wants to. It's not love. But perhaps it's a type of survival strategy? It's intriguing anyway.

I find this story creepy and intriguing. Although I feel the exchange between he and Harvey at the end weakens it, the metaphoric collapse of the house of cards is great.

I stand by my comment the naming would be better coming from Joker; that name feels far too out of character for Harley to choose wheras Joker would choose it with glee. I can also imagine Harley would ask Joker to name the child as an attempt to get him to engage with the child.

I also question that the doctors would be quite so bold with him... they must surely know better than to offend him, especially as you make the point that he's dangerous enough to warrant ten guards.

And you still need to fix your punctuation.

Other than those minor quibbles, I very much enjoy this story.
Kay-sama chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
haha I like it it's amusing in a Joker-esque way...good job...especially for writing just before bed! XD
bluekitten1979 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I always wondered what Joker would do if he found out he was a father. You should do more to this story though make it a chapter story, it would be even better to read, I mean I would eat it up lol. I liked it though, it was short but cute anyway.