Reviews for Countdown to Love
Kerzturion chapter 1 . 4/17
Heh you portrayed the characters quite well, kudos to you and this story!
silvimoon chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I liked it...love the countdown... The situations where very entertaining... Left me wanting more...thank you
CurlyOz chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Super cute, very glad I clicked on this story:)
Kyla-saurs-rex chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Perfect! I love yullen so much!
YukiOwO chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
omigod so swweeettt I love love love LOVE this IT WAS SSOOOOOO SWEET MY GOD I SO HAPPY RIGHT. RIGHT THAT I CANT EXPRESS IT WITH WORDS REALLY THIS IS AWESOME﹏
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
This is gonna give me cavities being the sweetest fic it is! So sweeet! Seriously man! I love Kanda!
zaya red bloom chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
i love it…the story plot was great and funny and enjoyfull….great work and thanks for the story :) 3
Cutiepie120048 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Happy Holidays!

You've made mines with this fic - and all your others, too! A genius: The layout was purrfect, the characters were IC the Yullen? To Die For *Squeals like a pig*

Thank you for your amazing talent!
tamara chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
That was beautifully written, I loved it & the ending was perfect too
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
MUY BUENA
If-chan chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Cliché or not, this is such a wonderful story. Love it 3
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Aw, this was cute! Great idea! :D
zeKaien chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
hey! i enjoyed this one shot so much thankies for this. i just want to point out something though... you're a good writer but you're inconsistent with verb tenses. be very careful of that. your grammar is good but it looks like you haven't made up your mind on which tense you'd use, especially at the first part of this. anyway good luck! hope to see more yullen from you in the future. hopefully next time, it's not just one-shot. that would be very lovely!
spinninground chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
GAH that was way too adorable. I think I laughed sugar crystals out from my lungs. It hurt. AND IT WAS TOO SWEET. See, now you have me bitching like Kanda. God, that was great. The perfect pick-me-up.
Imocanka chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Loooved it... Too bad there isn't an sequel...

Great work ;))))