Reviews for Countdown to Love
zaya red bloom chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
i love it…the story plot was great and funny and enjoyfull….great work and thanks for the story :) 3
Cutiepie120048 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Happy Holidays!

You've made mines with this fic - and all your others, too! A genius: The layout was purrfect, the characters were IC the Yullen? To Die For *Squeals like a pig*

Thank you for your amazing talent!
tamara chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
That was beautifully written, I loved it & the ending was perfect too
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
MUY BUENA
If-chan chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Cliché or not, this is such a wonderful story. Love it 3
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Aw, this was cute! Great idea! :D
zeKaien chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
hey! i enjoyed this one shot so much thankies for this. i just want to point out something though... you're a good writer but you're inconsistent with verb tenses. be very careful of that. your grammar is good but it looks like you haven't made up your mind on which tense you'd use, especially at the first part of this. anyway good luck! hope to see more yullen from you in the future. hopefully next time, it's not just one-shot. that would be very lovely!
spinninground chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
GAH that was way too adorable. I think I laughed sugar crystals out from my lungs. It hurt. AND IT WAS TOO SWEET. See, now you have me bitching like Kanda. God, that was great. The perfect pick-me-up.
Imocanka chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Loooved it... Too bad there isn't an sequel...

Great work ;))))
Legolas Is My Bitch chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I love this fic so much!
taliatheotaku chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Woot woot go Kanda! *wiggles eyebrows* XD
I seriously loved all of this fic.
Kujo Kasuza chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I know it's an old fic and I just read it today.
One word for this fic. Beautiful!
The first meeting until the confessed part. It's all so fucking beautiful.

Kanda's personality and Allen's personality synchronised perfectly. They'e meant to be a couple. Basically, I love this fic! That's why I review it, even it is already 2013. And I will fave it!
Rikka-tan chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
It was really a blast at reading this! I enjoyed each moments Yullen shared together :D
Who cares if it's cliche or what-not, what important was this is a really sweet oneshot and I love it to pieces, right from the beginning to the end XD
Leiza chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
.Feels.
This is one of my favorite Yullen FF **
The characters aren't out of OOC xD (even though there could be more use of conversations between Allen and Kanda)
I love you you laid out the style ;w ;
And yes, Lavi and Lenalee plotting, I can totally see that xD

I could write more but my dear, wonderful, patient mother is downstairs blasting a horn ;u ;.

So FYI, readers. This is one hell of a Yullen story.
LovelyLittleStrawberry chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
SO not cliche...u put me in a happy gushy YULLEN mood for possibly the rest of my life XD...But I dont understand why Kanda didnt reject Lenalee's offer of going to the dance...Anyway that was really good! I would love to read more