Reviews for The Player
makarina chapter 29 . 2/6
great story from ch1 till the end , but I'm with the guest please stop slut shaming
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
So Sonic is a player because he gets around, but Sally does the same thing and she's a slut? Nice sexism. I also think it's funny that you have a judgy tone about Sally's skimpy clothes, when it's your precious Amy that flashes her underwear in the games. Fuck this hypocritical bullshit.
SpeedsMyGame chapter 25 . 11/2/2016
Lol your stories are so great and popular that it's impossible for anyone to steal them!
SpeedsMyGame chapter 27 . 11/2/2016
Wow! This story is just as great as the other! I may have enjoyed the other one A LOT more but believe me, you have done an amazing job on this one! I hope you can come back and read my reviews because YOU have talent! I loved every single bit! I may not come back to this one like I did with the other but this is an amazing work. You took the simple idea of a high school fanfic into something so beautiful (especially the last few chapters, those were heart-clenching!)! I hope to see more in the future!
SpeedsMyGame chapter 23 . 11/2/2016
I cried reading this chapter. No joke. The past few chapters were lierally HEARTBREAKING!
SpeedsMyGame chapter 21 . 11/2/2016
This chapter broke me. Bad.
SpeedsMyGame chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
You forgot they kissed before. But I love this story. But Invisible is better by a long shot IMO .
SpeedsMyGame chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2016
Yes Cream. That is EXACTLY what you do
Apple z chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I love it THE DRAM,THE ROMANCE,THE CHASO, and i love that it sounds just what will happen with a teenagers relationship it sooo,IDK DRAMATIC , LOVE IT!

# teenage love.
Apple z chapter 29 . 8/31/2016
iloveit keep up the work
gali chapter 17 . 4/27/2016
GO AMY ! GO AMY! GO AMY ! GO AMY! GO AMY!
WHOOOP WHOOOOP !
Cat fight starts bow
On this left corned we have a pretty fox yet ugly inside and slutty and dirty bitch named Fiona *crowd* ("boooooooo! Get her of the stage;!")
However on this right corner we have a beautiful pink hedgehog inside and out she is the best thing that ever happened to sonic called "AMY rose " *crowd* (clapping ,whistling , and going crazy )
These two girls are fighting for sonics heart who will win?
*crowd and me * (DUHHH AMY ROSE!)
gali chapter 11 . 4/26/2016
Adorable ()
gali chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Nic had a taste of his own medicine
Don't get me wrong cuz SONAMY IS THE BEST COUPLE !
and I hate sally
SpeedsMyGame chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Nice story, I have read your story Invisible and it was the best ever!
1,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »