Reviews for The Player
Sykra101 chapter 1 . 10/16
This is awesome! I kept reading all over again!
Sykra101 chapter 21 . 10/15
why did you let Amy and Sonic hurt each other?! i kind of don't like reading Sonic and Amy fight
Zoey Afable chapter 19 . 10/13
I'm in Amy's side but seeing Amy like Sally and Fiona kind of scares me because she was kind and polite and sweet not like the bad girl or with Amy's new attitude, but like i said before, always keep the amazing and exciting stories these years _
Zoey Afable chapter 18 . 10/13
Your story is amazing! I like how Amy reacted at Sonic at the first chapter! Im so sorry if i didn't review a long time ago. So please keep on the amazing stories for me pls.!
Cum CAnnon chapter 1 . 9/30
Ur a loser
Klarisse chapter 5 . 7/26
Hope Amy's friends change there mind...
makarina chapter 29 . 2/6
great story from ch1 till the end , but I'm with the guest please stop slut shaming
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
So Sonic is a player because he gets around, but Sally does the same thing and she's a slut? Nice sexism. I also think it's funny that you have a judgy tone about Sally's skimpy clothes, when it's your precious Amy that flashes her underwear in the games. Fuck this hypocritical bullshit.
SpeedsMyGame chapter 25 . 11/2/2016
Lol your stories are so great and popular that it's impossible for anyone to steal them!
SpeedsMyGame chapter 27 . 11/2/2016
Wow! This story is just as great as the other! I may have enjoyed the other one A LOT more but believe me, you have done an amazing job on this one! I hope you can come back and read my reviews because YOU have talent! I loved every single bit! I may not come back to this one like I did with the other but this is an amazing work. You took the simple idea of a high school fanfic into something so beautiful (especially the last few chapters, those were heart-clenching!)! I hope to see more in the future!
SpeedsMyGame chapter 23 . 11/2/2016
I cried reading this chapter. No joke. The past few chapters were lierally HEARTBREAKING!
SpeedsMyGame chapter 21 . 11/2/2016
This chapter broke me. Bad.
SpeedsMyGame chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
You forgot they kissed before. But I love this story. But Invisible is better by a long shot IMO .
SpeedsMyGame chapter 7 . 10/6/2016