Reviews for Any Other Way
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/2
nice and sad
DevilHeart13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Go to what? That was a great ending so sweet. Well maybe not for Sasuke but who cares about him.
Once Was AHR chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
huh, cute. Nothing bad to say about it. I could complain about the tonic, but I see why it was used, and I really must learn to have a stronger suspensino disbelief. -.-; Its also refreshing to see an honest Itachi fic where he isn't with Sasuke, or with crazed fangirls.

Also, No offense, but you could switch your three oc characters around and no one would notice. But thats my only criticism, but its not really criticism because plenty of peopel reuse characters/ stick to personalities they know the best.

Another criticism, dang it, I'm such a liar. The ending was not angsty. I thought it was bright and cheerful. o.o.
TeamTHEFT chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
That was good. Wow. Itachi gets noticed on his birthday. I wrote a birthday fic for him too. It wasn't near as good or long. Ah well. I really enjoyed it. Juyst, out of curiousity, You know how Itachi was ordered to kill his clan? Why was he still expelkled from his village then? It amkes no sense, even if it is the manga. cOul;d you please review and let me know?

-jazz / andi
cody chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
man that was awsome the best ive read so far
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
That was sad! I love the story! That's a true best friend :) Good job!