Reviews for The Forgotten City of the Damned
khlover chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
update soon i like this story
Ninja Master chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Another great ch!
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Up date soon!
CottonCandyHaze chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
You know.. I rather enjoyed this..

The whole Bio-shock/Kindgom Hearts crossover just makes my chest feel all waarm and fuuzy w

So you must write more

For the better of mankind!

HUZAAH!

I will be watching w
crosswire chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
a little werid "Are you trying to make a gay sex scean or something?" but good all around!
Phoenix80hp chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
you know i have never played this video game well Bioshock I mean...I love kingdom hearts, but anyways this story is so good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
yueyo chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
8D Aww...you are so sweet! W

Call me Meepu on alright? ;]

So far so good and yeah, I'm pretty surprise they haven't do

those crazy injections yet. x'3 Thank goodness Sora instantly has magic powers ohoho. x'3

Keep on going girl!
A-dizzle chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
So will they eventually be able to use the plasmids? Or just the guns and the wrench.

Glad you updated. :D
yueyo chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Moy. 8D Twisted story and

I love it! I hope you continue you on.

I don't if my last review came through but,

I find it quite amazing to smash these video games together.

I'm practically a fan of both games but I only practically like the storyline for BioShock. x'D Kingdom Hearts Rocks all the way.
Marcus1233 chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Still not much information to actually form a decent review with.

I didn't detect any mistakes...not that I tried too. Do the boys have their abilities still?
Marcus1233 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Hm...don't know the crosoverbut I think I'll stick here for a while and see how things go. I'll reserve my judgments for now.
A-dizzle chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
*Le Gasp!* It's Mr. Bubbles!

Did you know that the whole time I played BioShock, I only found three types of Big Daddys when there's like, five?
KingCheshireZorua chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Sweet, you do not know how long I have been waiting for someone to write this crossover. I'm busy writing one with Naruto in it and didn't have enough time to write this one. When I get it on the sight, you're going to be the first to know, fellow Bioshock fan. Later.
A-dizzle chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Yep. I officially like this story. For a couple reasons actually. 1, it has Sora and Roxas, 2, It has BioShock in it, 3, Sora ain't stuck with Dip and Retard. One flaw, why can't it be SoraRoxas? XD