Reviews for Vying for Respect
Instant Classic Superstar Pac chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
"He knew that hot chicks got ratings, not girls who can fight."

Yeah, then how come people are now BORED AS HELL watching the divas matches? At pay-per-views, there's barely any reaction to most of them.

And how come the TNA Knockouts, girls who can fight, have been known on occasion to score the top segment ratings on Impact?

If he knows that talentless whores, models and posers get more ratings than ass-kicking babes based on that information, I reckon Vincent Kennedy McMahon should seriously get his head examined.

Oh, and I just came up with a great story idea you could do. I'll send you the message.
Shocking Pink chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
i agree with EVERYTHiNG said here, wwe totally treats the women like whores and sluts. TnA's women's division is an actual divison. not just storylines... but true wrestling. so update!
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Well, it could be interesting with a few more chapters. I don't know anything about TNA though.
The Next Mrs. Copeland chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Yes, TNA definitely treats their female athletes right! Run, Mickie, run away and take Melina with you!

Of course, it had to be to Kelly Kelly...I'm so happy that when I'm at my apartment for school I don't have Sci-Fi so I have an excuse not to see her. But it's summer and I'm at my parents house so I know I'm going to have to watch ECW despite the risk.

Oh, Vince, you are a horny old bastard. But I still love you.

O, since this is TNA my second favorite blonde Canadian will be there! Yay for Christian! (How about a few Edge and Christian moments? That would be awesome beyond words.)
derivereine chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Hell yeah TNA!

Man, right now i think I'd rather be a Knockout than a diva.
Kiss2Kill chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I agree with Killa. Ryder gets raped by Orton.

But Tista wishes it was him...

ANYWAY

I cannot watch "Divas" matches anymore. None of them. They just suck that bad. TNA fucking kills WWE in the chick department.

And seeing as how this is TNA, hopefully you put Alex Shelley in here. Hell, just mention his name. That would make me veryy happy.

But I love it already anyway.
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Sadly,Ryder does get raped every fucking night by Tista. He doesn't want that. He wants the massive muscular thighs of Randy Orgasm.

Seriously,the Divas who can fight should like boycott. Everyone can watch Maury botch her moves and talk like a dude. Thats some entertainment right there...

Love it like I love Canadians,but in a non sexual way.
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
YAY FOR ME INSPIRING AMAZING STORIES!

Ooh, I'm totally loving this right now. Its got me hooked. :)

CONTINUE SON!
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Seriously, Vince needs to realize that we would rather see them wrestle, then strip. Most of the Divas would do so much better in TNA. I wouldn't blame Mickie for going there. I wonder who else from each company is leaving?