Reviews for In Memoriam
didsomeonesayventus chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I can imagine a cutscene like this in 3d! amazing writing, 10/10
Berander chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Damn, this is so sweet, and Roxas saying his own farewell is just so heartwarming.

Cheers.
LaPlacesDemon chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Oh God, the idea of Roxas still existing deep within Sora is delicious.
Pepipanda chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I loved it!

It's hard to find good (or even really much at all of) friendship fics in the KH archives and I really like how you did this one.

The unique experience of being an Other who merged with their Nobody was an interesting idea to pursue with Sora and Namine. I like how you talked about the transition back to normal life and how there are things you miss about adventure even though you may have spent a big chunk of your adventure wishing it never happened.

Finally though, the shared memories and the eerie sense of memories not quite your own: well done. Also, the tribute to Axel was great. It was very natural and I really like it because both Roxas and Sora knew Axel. Roxas had him as a best friend, and he died protecting Sora, so their tribute to him is very fitting. The last line, about Sora's words not being his own: perfect.

Very nice job!

Pepipanda
nadrixam chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
LOVE this! I'm a sucker for friendship fics as well (and introspection, too- and this has both!). I also love Axel, so, of course, I find this oneshot excellent :)
AngelRin89 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I'm a sucker for friendship fics too!

(though it's hard to find them) because fangirls are more interested in writing lamebrain Yaoi...DANGIT ALL I WANT MY CHEESY FRIENDSHIP FANFICS!
WilltheGlaceon chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Axel was an awesome character. They need to find a way to bring him back. 15/10
Fawn chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I like it, well written. I can see this happening. I like Sora and Axel friendship fics. and I'm pretty sure the quotes are right.
The Sinner of Anger chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
This story made my eyes all watery but in a good way. love the way this is written, and if the quotes are off the point still makes it across just fine. Hope to read more fine works like this one. Ja Ne!
Kat Morning chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I'll be the first to admit I am a sucker for friendship stories (and possibly slightly addicted to one-shots), and this one was very well done, especially for how short it was!

I'll admit, I'm curious as to what Sora was making with his five stones. It's probably obvious and I'm just not being very quick on the uptake.

Anyway, the fic was wonderful, and warm and fuzzy despite how bittersweet the whole situation is. Thanks for writing it!
Naomine chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I love Axel...*tears* Good oneshot, really happy/sad.
ZMistress chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
You made me cry.

I should curse myself for not seeing the ending coming but it was so well written I probably wouldn't have cared either way. It was perfectly in character for all of them.

So, to Favorite Stories it goes.

Thanks for writing.