Reviews for Daddy's Home
dorkycorky88 chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
I really liked this story but there were some errors. I know it's been a few years but in case you're still writing I thought I'd share-
First, Newborns don't have the motor skills to purposefully reach out their hands and touch something. If anything their movements are spastic and sluggish. But if you haven't been around newborns it's understandable to write a baby this way, after all it was to foreshadow that the baby and Lyric would get together when they were older.
Also, if the baby is only a week old there is no possible way it would be sitting in a high chair. Their necks and spines aren't strong enough to support them.
And lastly Jackie and Hyde shouldn't be having sex until she is at least 4-6 weeks postpartom. If you wanted that to be part of the story you could have changed the time accordingly.
Anyway I don't point this out to be mean I'm just trying to help your story be a little more accurate, but given that it's fan fiction the rules don't always apply.
But I really did love this story, I look forward to reading more of your work.
GoingToCalifornia chapter 14 . 5/7/2012
Awwwwwwwwww, this was too cute! I love it!
Emily chapter 14 . 9/20/2011
Enjoyed the story greatly. Thanks
Ronnie chapter 14 . 8/21/2011
That was... just beautiful :) I really really liked it :D You're a really good writer! I didn't even wanna leave my computer to get water, it was really amazing! :D Keep it up :) Steven & Jackie for EVER :D
sistermistyeunice chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This is super confusing... good, but really confusing...
Return My Sanity chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This is the best fucking story I have read in ages. You had me in tears.

I like how you make Hyde more emotional without making it fluffy, and I love stories where Hyde saves Jackie.

This story is a msterpiece, there is no doubt )
IWouldLikeToDeleteThisAccount chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
ive alwaysloved this show, and i think the endingreally sucked.

this is how i think it should have been: Donna&Eric[duh], Kelso&Brooke[cutie couple], Hyde&Jackie[2gthr 4evr], and Fez should have been gay. well thats my opinion, love the story, i bid you farewell and forever great tideings
FuzzySlipper19 chapter 14 . 8/3/2009
This was so sweet! I was practically crying during the epilogue! This was such a great story . Jackie and Hyde FOREVER!

Best Wishes,

FuzzySlipper19
accioLorna chapter 14 . 7/1/2009
That was incredible sweet. idk why but Jackie's Rape story are always my favorite... i think its because hyde gets to come to rescue and always beats the shit out of her rapists... yeah thats it...

Fantastic Story!
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
Wow that was the sweetest chapter I think I've ever read in any T70s fic! Your writing completely amazes me.
Erika chapter 14 . 1/28/2009
Good Ending! Nice and sappy and perfect I love it!

Really... Brava!
Erika chapter 12 . 1/28/2009
I had a feeling that this Mark charrector was the guy who raped Jackie. Thank you for confirming that!
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
She was raped, yet her mind set about the baby seemed as if it was just a one night stand. She wasn't even thinking about how keeping the baby could remind her of her attack.
Dana Rose chapter 14 . 12/22/2008
Your stories are so unique, and this story in particular is one of the best I've yet to come across in fanfiction. I thought this story was absolutely beautiful and sweet, and all around perfect.
WonderfulCaricature chapter 11 . 12/3/2008
everytime i read your writing it angers me that they didnt even think to hire you as a writer. this was perfect.