Reviews for Daddy's Home
Goldenbassets chapter 14 . 9/28
Such a good story:)
Goldenbassets chapter 12 . 9/28
Nooo! Poor Jackie! She's getting everything she wants with Steven and now Mark is there and ruining her life again! Omg.
Goldenbassets chapter 10 . 9/28
So full of emotions right now! Whoa baby!
Goldenbassets chapter 8 . 9/28
Oh Steven! Jewelry box would be perfect with a locket inside...
Goldenbassets chapter 7 . 9/28
Omg my heart is breaking right now.
Goldenbassets chapter 2 . 9/28
Oh Kettlehead, you would do something like bust up the stairs wouldn't you?! Awesome! Hate that Jackie is going through such pain but I'm so happy Hyde gets the chance to be there for her. Love the start to this story!
I know that I'm late to the party providing a review for this, I hope you sincerely get this. I just recently started watching That 70s Show and I love the characters of Hyde and Jackie. So I have been looking and reading fanfiction about them and I came across this story. Ts was an amazing story! It actually made me cry several different times, but I absolutely loved it. I also love some of the humor you put into the story that it literally made me laugh out loud. I wish you had more stories that I could read. But I just wanted to let you know how great I think you are as a writer and keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2016
Daek story happy ending. Wow
Lil Cherry Blossom Angel chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
I like you fanfiction so far. I recently wrote one in Wattpad it's a Hyde and Jackie theme check it out if you can /1S9o9BB
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
I really liked this story but there were some errors. I know it's been a few years but in case you're still writing I thought I'd share-
First, Newborns don't have the motor skills to purposefully reach out their hands and touch something. If anything their movements are spastic and sluggish. But if you haven't been around newborns it's understandable to write a baby this way, after all it was to foreshadow that the baby and Lyric would get together when they were older.
Also, if the baby is only a week old there is no possible way it would be sitting in a high chair. Their necks and spines aren't strong enough to support them.
And lastly Jackie and Hyde shouldn't be having sex until she is at least 4-6 weeks postpartom. If you wanted that to be part of the story you could have changed the time accordingly.
Anyway I don't point this out to be mean I'm just trying to help your story be a little more accurate, but given that it's fan fiction the rules don't always apply.
But I really did love this story, I look forward to reading more of your work.
GoingToCalifornia chapter 14 . 5/7/2012
Awwwwwwwwww, this was too cute! I love it!
Emily chapter 14 . 9/20/2011
Enjoyed the story greatly. Thanks
Ronnie chapter 14 . 8/21/2011
That was... just beautiful :) I really really liked it :D You're a really good writer! I didn't even wanna leave my computer to get water, it was really amazing! :D Keep it up :) Steven & Jackie for EVER :D
sistermistyeunice chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This is super confusing... good, but really confusing...
Return My Sanity chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This is the best fucking story I have read in ages. You had me in tears.

I like how you make Hyde more emotional without making it fluffy, and I love stories where Hyde saves Jackie.

This story is a msterpiece, there is no doubt )