Reviews for Daddy's Home
GoingToCalifornia chapter 14 . 5/7/2012
Awwwwwwwwww, this was too cute! I love it!
Emily chapter 14 . 9/20/2011
Enjoyed the story greatly. Thanks
Ronnie chapter 14 . 8/21/2011
That was... just beautiful :) I really really liked it :D You're a really good writer! I didn't even wanna leave my computer to get water, it was really amazing! :D Keep it up :) Steven & Jackie for EVER :D
sistermistyeunice chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This is super confusing... good, but really confusing...
Return My Sanity chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This is the best fucking story I have read in ages. You had me in tears.

I like how you make Hyde more emotional without making it fluffy, and I love stories where Hyde saves Jackie.

This story is a msterpiece, there is no doubt )
IWouldLikeToDeleteThisAccount chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
ive alwaysloved this show, and i think the endingreally sucked.

this is how i think it should have been: Donna&Eric[duh], Kelso&Brooke[cutie couple], Hyde&Jackie[2gthr 4evr], and Fez should have been gay. well thats my opinion, love the story, i bid you farewell and forever great tideings
FuzzySlipper19 chapter 14 . 8/3/2009
This was so sweet! I was practically crying during the epilogue! This was such a great story . Jackie and Hyde FOREVER!

Best Wishes,

FuzzySlipper19
MadBoxOfTurtles chapter 14 . 7/1/2009
That was incredible sweet. idk why but Jackie's Rape story are always my favorite... i think its because hyde gets to come to rescue and always beats the shit out of her rapists... yeah thats it...

Fantastic Story!
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
Wow that was the sweetest chapter I think I've ever read in any T70s fic! Your writing completely amazes me.
Erika chapter 14 . 1/28/2009
Good Ending! Nice and sappy and perfect I love it!

Really... Brava!
Erika chapter 12 . 1/28/2009
I had a feeling that this Mark charrector was the guy who raped Jackie. Thank you for confirming that!
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
She was raped, yet her mind set about the baby seemed as if it was just a one night stand. She wasn't even thinking about how keeping the baby could remind her of her attack.
Dana Rose chapter 14 . 12/22/2008
Your stories are so unique, and this story in particular is one of the best I've yet to come across in fanfiction. I thought this story was absolutely beautiful and sweet, and all around perfect.
WonderfulCaricature chapter 11 . 12/3/2008
everytime i read your writing it angers me that they didnt even think to hire you as a writer. this was perfect.
Julie chapter 14 . 12/3/2008
I loved this story, especially the epilogue and the part where Stella "touched the face of the boy who’s name she would one day share." I had to read that line like 5 times, it was so perfect. Thanks for a great story!