Reviews for Secrets
Can you do a sequel on chapter 3
Kara Roman chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
More please I love it!
A Thousand Skulz chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Hi! I read all the chapters and they were awesome! Keep it up! Oh and I was wondering if ya'd like to do one 'bout GinxIchi I think it'd be fun... Then IkkakuxIchi j
NamikazeMia chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
good
Megan chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
RAAAAAAWR a cliffhanger, and a damn good one. please continue! *begging*
herseybarrules chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
u forgot ichigo has a life in the human world O.o
Ms.LemonLime chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
so fucking awesome!
Ms.LemonLime chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I Love You.
lycheeBOBA chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Reading through all these chapters and just thinking... "Ichigo... You manwhore, you... x3" *covers nosebleed* I might die from blood loss because of you... (but it's totally worth it)
Mangal2012 chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
Oh come ON! Why did you STOP? You CAN'T stop! PLEASE FINISH!
Safiiri chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
If I beg well enough will you consider continuing this? Best short-story Ichi-uke collection I've found yet :)
Safiiri chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
I really like the way you did this, even though I know you said you didn't like it, heh :) I am curious as to how the twins/Isshin were taken care of (killed? imprisoned? brought to Hueco Mundo? etc)

I'd love to see more of this pairing from you :)
KuroDakenSuki chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
alright. my friend ordered me to read this. i didnt expect much but damn, if i was the nose-bleed type then this would be nose bleed induceing. bravo.

my critisism(sp?) is that uli should indeed have been a bit more sadistic/masochistic, because we all know the silent ones are the real sex feinds.

i congratulate you further on a job well done.
Ookamiki chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
i like how made urahara not be a pedo. there are enough anime pedos already, orochihomo being a main.

owari
SR chapter 8 . 5/13/2011
While I did enjoy most of your stories I couldn't full love any of them because of a simple fact that you may have done unintentionally but it still greatly affected my level of enjoyability.

You claim that these are IchigoXHarem stories but they aren't; Ichigo is the uke in all of them therefore these should all be listed as either IchigoUke (UkeIchigo) stories or HaremXIchigo.

It may not be a big thing to you but readers rely on author honesty when looking for stories and especially when looking for their favorite pairs. I'm lucky to have kept reading through your stories as they are good and deserve to be read but I almost didn't just for the sheer fact that I was looking for Ichigo as seme and I was severely disappointed to discover that none of them were what your summary promised.

Keep up the writing but please keep the listing and labeling in mind (for now and in the future) so that you can get readers who truly appreciate your stories, also so that you don't disappoint others who leave without even placing a review.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »