Reviews for Everything
middlekertz chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Woah. I hope you fleshed this out.
Reyka Sivao chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Hmm, interesting! I'd love to see more in this vein! (Not that that's likely...you posted this what, four years ago? Meh.)
Celestial Leaves chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
very interesting, will you make a sequel?
xXWeShouldShoutXx chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Hm, very interesting theory. It certainly shows Kurama in a new light. I enjoyed it!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Oh my... Poor Kurama! Poor Touya! All they went though... I hope they will be turely okay, in the end. Keep up the great writing, kay? Ja!
MnlLolita chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
It's really nice! -
KrimsonKitsu chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Aw... poor Kurama... I loved it. You have to do more!
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Ah... this theory, I remember reading a blurb you wrote about it... or at least part of the blurb... I don't think you'd finished it yet. Either way, not the point, this was really good... and, much like just about every single one-shot that you write (or at least that I have read that you've written) strangely poetic... I dunno why, but it is, this is especially reinforced with that ending line, the 'before the fall' bit was just really poetic. Beyond that, the pairing isn't all that crack-ish, 'specially considering that, in my opinion, Touya's just a less powerful, taller, ice version of Hiei. No insult to either of them or the creativity of... oh my god, I've forgotten the name of the guy, y'know, the one that created Yu Yu Hakusho... either way, not to insult his creativity or anything, but really, Touya and Hiei are just way too similar in terms of personality. And as Kurama is most often paired up with Hiei, as far as I'm aware, this means that TouyaxKurama isn't too farfetched, 'specially since, looking at the Three Kings arc, or what little I saw of it anyways, I'm pretty sure he came back and, therefore, can be considered a reoccurring character. Either way, this was good... and I wonder if it has any effect on your plans for our project...

also, I do intend to update my LJ account, and I haven't forgotten. I just haven't gotten around to it because two days ago was the first day I was settled in enough to finally take a look at my e-mail in, like, over a month, well maybe not that long, but at least two weeks, and the list was 42 e-mails long, I'm still dealing with some of them... so it may be a day or three before I can update my LJ again... so please don't yell at me over it... I'm already fully aware (bows) and repentant.
ladyasile chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
i remember reading something like that. not the fic, but the theory. anyway, you did an awesom job in stating that theory and playing it out fully. great work!

:-)
Sora Sotara chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Sounds interesting so far and I'll definitely be looking up your theory once I get some free time to do so and properly digest it all. That might take a while to happen where I live but I'll do it for sure.