Reviews for 02 10 Love and Monsters
xForbiddenLoveBitesx chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
As always, a perfectly written piece of fan-fiction. I love all of your filler, in between episodes stories, they make me feel a little less sad about Rose's departure. I love how hesitant and self-restraining you make the Doctor, it fits his character perfectly. Thanks for writing this, keep up the amazing work :)
thejacinthsong chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
I'm so happy to find your stories. They make me smile :)
The Doctor Rose chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
great last chap
seekerchasing chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
"Very . . . practical," he went on. "Quite an efficient means of hair restraint-"

that is such a Doctor thing to say! brilliant, again
SamiWami chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
I've got to say, picturing the Doctor eating an entire jar of marmalade out of the jar was the highlight of my morning (I know that was in the last chapter, but still).

And any banana references are full of win, especially when they're unexpected. XD Bananas are good.
Ayjah chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
Oh they are so sweet. You would think the unconventional relationship they helped set up would show the Doctor possibilities.
Chasing-Dreams90 chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
the relationship thats developing between rose and the doctor is just so cute. and believable too, its not rushed and over the top, it just fits. great writing.
TheSingingGirl chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Another thing I like about this series (I keep thinking of 'em!) is that it's very gentle with its relationship developments. Which is realistic, and therefore brilliant.

Next one!

TSG
WeepingAngel123 chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
BRILLOPADS 'FIC!

Characterisation was quackity quack! Intrepretation of the ep's missing scenes were MARVY! The romance was cute... The whole lot of it was GROOVY TO THE POWER OF MOOMOO COW!

Just friends? Right.. HEEHAW!

D
Taylor Harkness chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
I absolutely loved your version of Love and Monsters. It was great!
123-321 chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
hehe
123-321 chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
there are only so many people who would go "my girl friend is now a concrete slab? ok then!"

XD

i love how ok he is with the whole thing lol
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
I love that ending! That is so sweet!
BadWolfIsMe chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
another brillaint and really sweet little story!

these are all so good! :D :D

yeah, like you said, appropriatly named lol

i can remember the first time i saw the name of the episode (before i had watched it) and being really excited and hoping for a little fulff in the actual series. needless to say i was gutted when i discovered that Rose and the Doctor were barely in the episode at all lol!

your version and POV of the episode is much better (again) than what they aired lol

looking forward (still) to reading the rest of your amazing and brillaint stroies!

xx
lyin chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
oh, *loved* this one, it was so cute, and you handed all the niggling things nicely- the time difference between 'not the blue!' and yelling at Elton, the 5th doctor knowing Elton, how Jackie let them know (loved the bit about the marmalade), and Elton's response of 'I don't have a spade' was also dead-on. i also thought the Doctor's concern over the 'one touch' issue was really well-done. great job!