Reviews for Harry Potter: Dark Power
Lord Asmodeus chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
What is this? Harry is an imbecile. He is far too illogical and compassionate. There are much more efficient ways to attain his goal. Yet what does he do? Risk potential rebellion under his banner by recruiting scum that he could have easily killed or otherwise conditioned into his loyal slaves.

He is far from Sith, the Sith do have many faults, however Harry does not even possess their advantages. Their mentality is lost on Harry. He is a feeble attempt of recreation of the scum Raven who betrayed the order for Jedi.
Dracomancer1 chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
I do say. This story is wicked awesome.
Andor Swiftblade chapter 10 . 8/26/2009
Wonderful story. I think you should specify who Dark Lady Nex is. And include one more woman in the pack. Siths have a facination with prime numbers, so 3 should should do. And include more action packed chapters into the story. Another important thing is to never forget the characters, even if they are minor ones, as everyone has their uses. Don't forget the Rakatans, Ragnok and the Star Forge droids. Use the Star Forge in more inventive ways, not just in making weapons and soldiers. Please also tell the secret of the threat in the Unknown Regions. Are they Yuuzhan Vong? Or something else? And also give Harry a personal starfighter.

May the Force be with you, Fellow Fanfic Writer!
Djefox chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
That's a great story ! I hope you'll update soon good luck
Drew chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
Most awesome fic i've read in a long time. The way Lord Umbra took down that cocky Gantoris dude was the way a true Sith would. Please Please update soon the story is awesome!
jesi ki kage chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
pretty cool! strait forward to the point with a good cliffy for an ending. just wish it was longer. either way please keep up the good work and update again soon!
god of all chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
nxkris chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
nice chapter. you are giving harry a bit to much power far to easily. look at revan he gained loyalty and power through two wars and even when captured regained the trust and power and became even stronger. harry has been trained and has easily taken control without any opposition.
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
This is a pretty freaking awesome story. I like that Harry has two lovers. (Tonks and maybe Fleur would make good additions if you ever decided to add more). I'm very curious as to what your threat in the unknowns is. I love that he will conquer the earth. I can't wait to read what he does to the Dursleys.
Shadow65 chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
please update soon
god of all chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Great chapter pleaces continue the story soon.
digisovereign chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
dude awsome story, your plots are wicked
Mechconstrictor chapter 9 . 12/29/2008
I like the story (even though it is kinda of fast paced).

The only problem I have is with the choice of using Hermione as another pairing for Harry. Jade is plenty enough. Adding Hermione kind of distracts from the story.
BioHazard82 chapter 9 . 12/16/2008
Great story so far. Please update soon!
GodricGryff chapter 9 . 10/7/2008
great story, looking frward to more.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »