Reviews for Wishes We Made
Foofmeister chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
You haven't given up on this, have you? I don't want to sound desperate, though I really am, so PLEASE UPDATE! I'm not even kidding, this is one of my most cherished Tsubasa fanfics! I was in love with it at the very beggining! From chapter one! Please, oh PLEASE continue!

your die-hard fan,

.Tameny.
plusminus chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
THIS STORY IS WONDERFUL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE IT! :( Please? I'll draw you fanart, or write you things, anything like that - just please continue!

MageMeow chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
this is really interesting..i hope i could read more..im looking forward for the next chapters..good job..)
ierua chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
Oh, what a beautiful story! Please, keep writing, it's awesome. %))
fakiagirl chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
I like how you made the sleeping-next-to-each-other thing happen. :D That was well-done. Great story! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
OA chapter 7 . 8/8/2008
Oh, I like it I like it. Very lovely. You've got Fai and Kurogane spot on and I'm rather curious as to what happened to Fai-kun before he washed up on the beach. Good job, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Also, the butterfly covered carpet Tomoyo gave Yuuko? Excellent little reference to XHolic there.
Ominous-Shadow chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
Another great chapter! I want to know what Fai's hiding...he's protecting something, but...what? Is it about his species?

I really like how Tomoyo is slowly teaching Fai the language. I can't wait until he can actually speak with her because I'm sure their interactions would be both funny and sweet!

I can't wait for more! _
KaL KeY chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
loving this story! update it the fist chance you get plz!

but...what was the papers at the end about?
skeletal chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
ABSOLUTE LOVE.
Jil chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
Like it! What more is there to come? Waiting patiently for the next chapter...
earthsfirefly chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
Really amazing. Please update soon :)
blueeyedchibi chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
I am so in love with this story, you don't even know. Ohh, it seems as though Fai-san has got a past that needs revealing! I'm so excited! Please update soon.
Ominous-Shadow chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
Great chapter. I really like how Fai and Kuro started to interact once they were able to understand each other. In the beginning I thought that Fai would be able to understand everyone after what Yuuko did, and when I found out he could only understand Kurogane, it was a surprise. Although, I should have expected that since the beams only hit the two of them and no one else. It's a shame Tomoyo can't communicate with Fai, I'm sure they'd have a million things to talk about _

I hope Fai is okay, he seemed like he wasn't in very good condition at the end. Perhaps he's been out of water for far too long?

I can't wait for more!
Jil chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
I'm quite interested how this story will go on...

actually I'm not a big fan of AU but this story is just so cute and the picture of Fay as a merman is so pretty.

Hope you'll update soon.
KaL KeY chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
loved this chapter! cant wait for the next one! update soon!